Chapter 14 (Final)

Couple months later

It has been a couple months after defeating IT and I have never been happier.  As I was closing up my bakery I heard my phone ringing, I quickly flipped the bakeries opened sign and reached for my phone. Trashmouth ❤️ is calling I smiled and answered the call. "Hey there beautiful." Richie said in a deep voice and I laughed "Alright what do you need Tozier." "Um I was wondering if you were willing to go back to Derry, there is something I need to do." I glanced back at the phone confused but agreed to come "Thanks Y/N, I love you." My heart warmed at the words and I smiled "I love you too Richie, I will be there soon."

After getting in the car Richie texted me to come to Lovers Bridge, though my confusion grew I drove up to the wooden bridge and saw Richie already there, he waved and I smiled as I got out of the car. "Hi" I said softly and he said it back as he gave me a quick kiss. "What are we doing here." I asked and he sighed, he ran his fingers along his hair and answered "You'll see." He walked over to the fence covered with peoples names, I looked to were he was sitting and tears grew in my eyes, it was a faded R + E. As he finished carving the letter again he turned to me with tears falling down and I didn't hesitate to pull him into a hug.

We both turned to the carved in letters and I smiled up at him "He would have loved it. E for Eddie Spaghetti." I said softly as Richie wiped the tears away, he turned to me and gave me a small smile "I love you Y/N." My smile grew as I held his hand "I love you to Trashmouth." He chuckled at the old nickname and pulled me into a kiss. Before we walked off hand in hand.

As we left our childhood town forever I knew, 

Though we have been through hell

Though we have lost people we love

This,

 Is something I would never want to forget

Fin

354 Words

So, the story is finally over. I love this movie and all the amazing people in it, they really brought this amazing horror tale to life. I thank Stephen King for writing this terrifying book and all the other books I have read and loved.  I thank everyone who have read both of the stories and how you guys have given positive comments and feedback, it really means a lot. I do not know if I will continue writing, I am thinking of writing a Will Byers x Reader but I am not sure. But until then thank you everyone who has been on this journey with me.

I hope you enjoyed the story.