Take Everything Off for Me

Levi x Reader (Lemon)

This fanfic is written in your POV

You turned the door knob of your front door, and stepped inside your beautiful home that you shared with your fiancé Levi Ackerman. You've been together for three years now, and he finally decided to propose last night. You were so happy that you cried, and couldn't stop kissing him. You both went home, and you had the best sleep of your life beside your husband to be. You sighed happily at the thought of coming home to him. After a long day of work, you walked straight to the kitchen not even noticing your fiancé on the couch smiling at you. You were still wearing your heels, and still had your book bag, and purse hanging on your body. You opened the big stainless steel fridge, and pulled out a water bottle, and an apple you left in the morning. You spun around, and grabbed a knife, the cutting board, and started quickly cutting that apple because, honey, your stomach was growling, and nothing was going to get in your way at that point.

You placed the knife in the sink, and placed the parts of the apple you weren't going to eat in the trash. You threw the cutting board in the sink, and plopped yourself down on the stool. Your hands were holding the apple slices, and you let them drop on the counter. You opened your water, and drank it. You ate a few slices before feeling like someone was watching you. You turned your head, and saw Levi sitting on the couch facing you with no expression on his face.

"Oh hello there", you said with a smile.

"You're kinda dumb (your name)", Levi said with a chuckle.

"I love you too", you said sarcastically.

"You didn't even take your bag off", he said, while getting up, and walking towards you.

"If you think you're so good at taking things off, why don't you take everything off for me?", you said, not trying to sound the way it came out. Your face turned red, and you watched Levi's face grow a smirk.

"I'd love to", is all he said before pulling you off that stool.

"I didn't mean it like that Levi."

"Oh really? So you don't want me to?"

"Of course I do!", you said a little too fast. He immediately grabbed your waist, pulling you closer. He took off your bag, and purse.

"There it's done", you said, looking at him.

"You said everything", Levi repeated your words from earlier, purring. He lifted you up bridal style.

"I was saving this way of transportation for our wedding day, but you give me no choice (your name)."

"Maybe I'm not your bride yet, but you can do whatever you want before marriage, not that we haven't already", you said, with your arms around his neck, giggling. He opened the door to the master bedroom, and brought you to the huge king sized bed. He lay you down on the bed, pulling off your blouse, and unzipping your black pencil skirt. You lay there in nothing, but your underwear, and heels. You noticed heavy eyes on you, staring, and lust filled.

"S-stop staring Levi", you said. You were blushing like mad. No matter how many times you make love with him, it always feels like the first time. Butterflies flutter like crazy in your stomach, and you can't help, but always turn beet red.

"You're so sexy when you blush." You pulled him close to you, and pulled off his shirt. You started unbuttoning his pants, and pulling down his zipper. You finally get it done, and you pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers, and already seeing his hard dick through the fabric. You kicked your heels off, and he bent down to kiss you. He kissed you gently at first, but then he got harder, and harder. He licked your bottom lip asking permission, and you approved. He explored your mouth, and he skillfully unclipped your bra with one hand. You let your bra fall to the floor, and he grabbed your boobs. Breaking the kiss for air, and moving on to your jawline. He pinched, and rubbed your nipples, making you moan, and you felt a grin appear on your skin while he was kissing your neck. He got to your breasts, and played with both of them equally until he was satisfied.

He left a trail of wet sloppy kisses down your torso, getting lower, and lower. He got to your underwear, and slipped them off quickly, eagerly wanting to have a taste. He threw them somewhere, and kissed your inner thighs.

"Levi, stop teasing"

And with that he licked your clit. He made sure to pay extra attention to your nub, and pleasure coursed through your veins. You were moaning loudly, and Levi couldn't help, but smirk that he was accomplishing his job. You were almost at your peak.

"L-Levi I'm gonna-", you moaned. He stopped, and looked at you. You looked right at him confused, and sexually frustrated.

"Levi, why did you stooop?", you whined, bucking your hips in his face. He had an evil look on his face.

"Don't worry, I'll make you cum so hard you'll be screaming my name, the neighbours will hear you"

You giggled, and pulled him up. He was now hovering over you, he kissed your forehead multiple times. You took your chance, and you flipped him over so you were on top of him. He still had his boxers on, so you sat on him, and reached to kiss him, while rubbing yourself on his already hard member. He groaned in the kiss, encouraging you to rub even harder. You slid your hand across his abs, enjoying yourself. Loving that you had such a sexy fiancé. You slid your hand even further down, and pulled his boxers down. He kicked them off his feet, with an annoyed face.

"What a cock block", he said, as he looked at you. You giggled.

"Quite literally", you said, and planted a kiss on his lips. You started doing the same as he did to you before, and planted your wet sloppy kisses down his well toned torso, and enjoying the view. You went lower, and lower just until you reached your target. His erect dick was just begging to feel your touch, and you happily did so. You grabbed it with your hand, and started rubbing up, and down. You planted more wet sloppy kisses starting at the bottom of his shaft, and working your way up, just to the tip. You swirled your soft tongue around the tip, making him buck his hips. You pulled it in your hands, and started sucking it.

"F-fuck (your name)", Levi moaned.

"Hmmm", you hummed, continuing.

You started to speed up, and sucked even harder, making your lips hollow as you did so. His hips were bucking even more, and he was getting close to his climax.

"(Your name), u-urgh, I-I'm gonna-", you stopped just like he did to you, and smiled as you looked him in the eyes.

"You fucking little brat", Levi said, as he pulled you up, and flipped you over so you were now on your back.

"Why don't you make us cum together?", you said, bucking your hips up. He smashed his lips against yours, and entered you. He was moving slowly at first not to hurt you, but when you started bucking your hips, and moaning loudly he started moving rapidly. Making you cry out his name.

"L-Levi! F-fuck"

He was moaning, and grunting in your ear, making you even more hot. He started rubbing your clit hard, and thrusting even quicker.

"(Your name) I'm so close"

"Me too baby", you let out a breathy moan. He continued to thrust, and play with your nub forcefully, and you couldn't hold on any longer.

"Levi, fuck, I'm cum-"

"Me too", he cut you off. Both of you shuddered, and cummed strongly. Levi thrusted a few more times, then pulled out. He lay beside you, as you both breathed heavily.

"Fuck", you both said in unison.

He turned to look at you, and you blushed. He pulled you close, and grabbed the blankets to cover you, and himself up. He grabbed your face, and kissed you passionately.

"I love you (your name)"

And with that, he was fast asleep. You just smiled to yourself thinking, he's going to be your husband for the rest of your life.

Comment, vote, follow, etc. lol I hope you guys liked this one. :)