I smiled, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. I had Kol, a man who went above and beyond just to see me smile.

"Rebekah told me not to give up on you." I found myself saying.

"Did she now?" Kol seemed amused as well as curious.

"She said you deserved to have someone love you as you love others.......or something like that." I finished with a laugh.

"And?" Kol encouraged, wanting to know my thoughts. I just smirked up at him, spinning out of his arms.

"You will have to wait and see."

"You wound me, Jordan Gilbert."

"My pleasure, Kol Mikaelson."

The next day, Kol had vanished, leaving me a very brief note that told me to call him if I needed to speak with him

The next day, Kol had vanished, leaving me a very brief note that told me to call him if I needed to speak with him. I tucked the note into my back pocket before heading out our room and downstairs. I saw Freya yanking her hair, then gave a frustrated sound.

"Are you ok?" I asked, taking a seat next to her, gently squeezing her shoulder.

"Just trying to figure out this spell." She waved her hand at the pages in front of her. I glanced down, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head. I had never learnt how to read spells before, so I knew I wasn't much help.

I pulled my phone out, hit dial on Kol's name.

"Miss me already darling?" he asked. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Yes but I sent through some pictures, can you look them over and help?"

"For you, anything."

"Thank you. Love you."

"I love you more Jordan."

We hung up, I looked to see Freya smiling at me.

"What?" I felt my cheeks heat, I tucked some of my hair behind my ear and grabbed one of the pages, scanning it.

"He makes you happy."

"Yes." I answered without a second thought. Kol did make me happy.

"I heard...." She trailed off.

"He killed me? yes, he did and I'm sure he will feel guilty for the rest of his life for it."

We remained silent for a few minuets, the door opened and Kaleb came in.

"Hey." I waved at him. he nodded at me, sitting down across from Freya and picking up one of the pages. He frowned before looking over and taking the one from my hands.

"This is tricky."

"Yes, I know." Freya answered.

"What's tricky?" I asked, feeling a little left out. Kaleb looked up at me, then turning back to Freya.

"Do you think we would have enough magic?"

"If we channel some of my family." Freya nodded.

I frowned, feeling a little left out. I leaned back, crossing my arms and sending Kol a text, asking if he could explain it to me when he got a chance. He messaged me back quickly, telling me he was one day away. The door opened.

"Klaus?" we all looked, he swayed on his feet a little, another man with him. both seemed to be drunk. I frowned.

"Oh look, a bunch of Elijah's." the man slurred, laughing as he pointed at the books. I frowned. Who even was this guy? And why the hell was Klaus drunk with him?

The stumbled out the room.

"That was odd." Kalbe spoke.

I nodded and Freya pinched the bridge of her nose. She got to her feet, saying she would be back soon. Leaving Kaleb and I alone together. I bounced my knee, feeling a little awkward.

"Good thing we have you on our side." He spoke.

"Me? what?" I said a little confused.

"We need someone to siphon a big spell." He murmured, pointing at the part on the page.

That night, I tossed and turned, not getting much sleep. I felt restless without Kol being there beside me. the old Jordan found it creepy if Kol had been in the room while I slept. This Jordan, found it comforting.

I snuck out the room and headed to Lilly's room around the corner. I crept into her room, I squinted, trying to see where the bed was.

"Take three steps forward." Lilly instructed. I nodded, seeing her eyes glow slightly in the dark. I reached out with my hands until I felt her hand tangle in mine. I smiled, dropping onto the mattress. Climbing under the covers, I nestled closer to Lilly, feeling her body heat warm me up.

"The baby had gas."

We both burst into laughter, I found myself drifting off to sleep with a big smile on my face.