𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

Start from the beginning

and with that, she stood up and was asked who she would like to recouple with. she happily chose ched, partly to intimidate mike and partly because she truly felt a connection with him, before it was siânnise's turn to stand up.

the brunette had been loyal to luke t throughout the whole of casa amor so it didn't come as a surprise that she chose to stick with him. eden smiled at her and reached forward to squeeze her hand softly.

a few moments passed, and then there was small footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. the door opened and siânnise smiled immediately. not only was she just happy to see him, he was alone.

siânnise buried her face in her hands, suddenly feeling overwhelmed with emotion for the boy in front of her. he couldn't keep the smile off his face and quickly moved forward to hug her and kiss her as they sat down together.

seeing such a wholesome experience made eden all the more nervous for luke m's return. what if he came back with someone else? someone prettier, nicer, funnier, just all around better than her? her worries only heightened when her best friend, nas had decided to leave demi single and recouple with a new girl.

eden gasped when he walked down with the girl she soon learned to be eva. luke t frowned; he knew what was happening but it still surprised him to hear how demi felt all the same. the ginger girl gave nas a weak smile and sat down on her own.

paige was next. she wore a huge smile on her face but it was clear she was absolutely shitting it. there was nothing to worry about, thankfully, and he came back on his own and so they were a couple again.

however shaughna was next.

the boys all exchanged sympathetic looks once they heard the girl speak of callum so highly. "i don't have much faith." she admitted, and she was correct to make that statement. luke t and finn frowned.

"i'd like to stick with callum." she closed her eyes and only opened them when she heard the small clicking of heels on the stairs. breathing deeply, she took a moment to regain herself before looking at callum and the mysterious blonde he had brought back from casa amor.

and so, shaughna and demi were both single and there was only one girl left.

eden left her seat and stood in front of laura shyly. "eden," laura spoke softly. "how are you feeling?"

"very frightened." the girl declared. siânnise glanced at luke t fearfully but he had a smile on his face so she relaxed. "i've only been with luke roughly the same amount of time that i've been with the new boys so we don't really have any serious loyalties to each other like paige and finn."

laura shot her a small smile. "how have the last few days been for you?"

she glanced at the other girls and laughed quietly. "i think the other girls can agree i've been an absolute nightmare, alexi, too."

and then the boys grew worried. they all knew what luke had chosen to do but what they didn't know was eden's decision. they thought she'd do the same as luke m but the way she was speaking now made them anxious quickly.

"did you get to know any of the new boys?" laura questioned.

"i tried to but nothing really worked. my mind was definitely elsewhere," she replied. "alexi is one of the nicest people i've ever met and i'm gonna miss him a lot, though."