Chapter 2~teasers

Recap: Jen whispers to leah "Go ahead eat me out"
Jens POV:
I admit part of me needed leah to eat me out because I wonder what it would be like and the other part of me wanted to just get my head out of everything going on.Leah walks over and closes my legs. She starts kissing me. I kiss back but then stop. "Huh?" I say confused. "Wait, just wait." Leah says biting her lip and kissing me. At that time we hear a knock on the door I hurry to get dressed. It was Alex. "Hey Alex!" Leah says. "Where's Jen?!!" He says angry. Not this again he does this every time we have sex and I'm not home."I'm right her Alex you know you don't own me right we aren't dating so you don't have to worry about me?" I say rolling my eyes. He rolls his eyes and walks away. "I should really get going but next time." I wink at her as I go back to my apartment. I can feel her eyes staring at my ass as I walk away." See anything you like back there?" I say closing my door. I hear her laugh and I laugh too. These past couple days with her have been so great. I never thought I could feel this way about the same sex. Better yet anyone!

Leahs POV:
She's such a teaser all the time. Walking around in her short shorts and crop tops all the time. It has been a couple days maybe I should go knock on her door I thought to myself. I wanted to knock but I couldn't bring myself to do it luckily Jen opened the door so I didn't have to knock." Oh hey leah." She says shocked." Hey jen what's up?" I say trying to break the awkwardness. "Nothing much." She says not really into the conversation. "Look come in I gotta do something." She says. As I close the door she grabs me and kisses me. I kiss back but wonder why she did that." What's that for?!" I ask confused. "Just for a reason you could go now." She says pushing me out the door and slamming the door behind me. I walk back to my apartment smiling as I close the door I look out the window and see Alex and Jen kissing. Why would she do that after we just kissed?! I couldn't believe what had just happened. I turned the Tv on ignoring them and pay more attention then I intended to looking at them making out. Jen realizes that the curtains are open and run over to close them. Thank god this time she closed them. I DID NOT wanna see that shit again.
Jens POV:
I figured letting Leah seeing me and Alex fuck again wasn't worth it and this time I had curtains so I closed them. Yeah I felt bad because I had just kissed Leah and was already over here making out with Alex. Alex started to take my shirt off and kiss me but i stopped him. "I'm sorry I can't anymore I need you out of my life for good and I'm done." I say putting my shirt back on." Your not Jen you never are you do this all the damn time and every time you fail just like the bitch you are." He says mad. "Get out." I say angry. He rolls his eyes mouths something and leaves. Yeah I felt bad but I'm done be that bitch and it's time to be a different bitch. I decide to go over to leahs to go talk to her.
•knock knock•
She opens the door with a angry look on her face. "Look yes I understand I do this to you all the time and I understand if you don't wanna talk but just at least listen to me.Ive never been attracted to a woman like you before. Shit,I'm not even into girls. You've brought a whole different side of me that I never knew I had. I've fucked this up so bad and I wanna fix this." I explain. She looks at me and says " I don't know if this can be fixed, cause what a fuck up to keep going back to your ex everytime shit don't go your way huh?" She says. That makes me mad but it's the truth. I think she feels that I'm mad because she says " God your so much sexier when your mad." She laughs. She mad me mad on purpose. I push her inside and she bangs me against the wall and starts kissing me all over. Leaving hickeys everywhere she kisses.
To be continued