[Sterling!]

        [What are you doing here?]

        He kept talking as he slowly walked forward.

        "You both have no real reason to be here. If you wanted to really talk to him you would have called or spoken to him at Lisa's funeral."

        They both hissed as they turned to face Sterling but also keep an eye on us.

        "You two must have a death wish. Entering a territory of a freshly mated couple."

        He shook his head as if to show how much he pitied them, not really realising he is the same as them.

        "The Alpha of the Cat Clan let us in. Told us we should go and talk to Archie about the mating being a mistake."

        I could feel Archie stiffing in my arms, he had liked the Cat Clan Alphas.

        [Don't worry babe, it wasn't them. It was my father who let them in. To stir up trouble.]

        Even Sterling narrowed his eyes, not really believing that they would be that stupid.

        "Well, you have spoken to me and told you my answer. You can go home now."

        They looked shocked, probably not expecting Archie to stand up to them.

        "I don't want to see your faces on my territory any more than I already have."

        He looked angry and his eyes flashed goldenly. "GET. OUT!" He roared, startling us all. Finally realising they were out of luck, his grandparents took their leave. Muttering unpleasant things under their breath as they did so.

        "So.." Sterling started "I just wanted to know when you two will be able to have dinner over at our house. Niamh misses you, Archie." After a short pause, he added: "Me too."

        With that, he sighed and turned to leave as Archie stayed silent. He was nearly out of sight when Archie called out to him "Sometime soon dad. Soon."

        For the first time in my life, I saw Sterling smile a heartfelt smile. And was surprised to say he looked very handsome as he did.

        [Your mate is right here mister!]

        Archie teased me as he pulled my face down for a passion filled kiss.

        [I know babe. You're the better looking one in my eyes]

        When I unexpectedly visited my family the next day I had all planned out. I was not going to let him get away with this. The man got away with too much as it was. Not caring for the blatant disrespect by just walking in and throw open his office doors. Not really caring what he was doing. Only to find my brother behind the desk filling out paperwork, not David.

        "Riley, what brings you here?"

        He looked up at me before calmly putting his paperwork away so that he could give me his undivided attention.

        "Where is David?" I snarled "I don't have any business with you. I need to talk to David."

        Fredrick just sighed "Father didn't allow them in Riley. I did."

        I ground my teeth together, trying to push down the anger I felt bubbling up. "And why would that be a smart move brother? Their presence caused my mate to be distressed for the rest of the day."