Than the blonde bimbo looked at them and back at the white haired man. He looked up from his book and nodded. Than he came over to me and i was able to get a good look at the old man. To my surprise he wasn't old, he also had his headband over right eye (sorry if its wrong) and a mask on.

I looked into his eyes with a glare that said "I.WILL.HAVE.MY.REVENGE" his eyes became wide. As his eyes soften, he nelt down on one knee and looked at me. He smiled under his mask "I want you to know, we aren't going to hurt you. We're just doing this for yours and everyone's safety" he said. I rolled my eyes "You all are worthless. How can you do this to an inocent little girl. It's pathetic and blonde bimbo how are you supposed to be a great hokage when you threatened a 7 YEAR OLD GIRL" I emphasized the last part.

She looked at me with a death glare than a smug smirk appeared "I didn't theaten you, I simply insisted that you take your punishment or your brother will die " she said with a matter-of-fact tone. "Oh and IM NOT A BLONDE BIMBO" she yelled. Than she turned to the white haired man and said "Kakashi get her ready" she said in a stern tone.

I felt a hand on my shoulder i looked up at the owner and it was the white haire man. Kakashi i think was his name. I was to fed up with them. I begun walking towards my brother and our friends.

Suddenly the people who were holding back my brother were ready to attack me. "What a little sister can't say goodbye to her brother and her friends"