The Beginning

Hey guys if u have already read one of my books than u knkw what to call me. If u havent than Hi it's nice to meet ya'. U can call me GL, those are my initials, and no I will not tell u what my real name is for safety reasons.

HEY DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, IM BEING SADE SO SHUT IT.

Anyways this is my first naruto fanfic. And its kinda like in between the modern and shippuden world so yea idk. Oh and there maybe some charcters from other animes so keep an open mind

Anyways can someone do the disclaimer

GL doesn't own anything of naruto all she owns is Higanjo. Masashi Kishimoto has all rights to naruto. And if GL did Deidara and Sakura would have ended up as a couple.

Enjoy✌

Flashback
Sakura POV

The day was beautiful but in my eyes, it was cloudy, dark, and cold. I looked around, we were in the forest. I looked at the blonde haired woman who was to my right. She looked at me with an apologetic smile and pitiful eyes. I just frowned, this woman was supposed to be a great hokage. Last I checked great hokages aren't as cruel as this wentch.

I looked to my left and saw a white haired man reading a book.
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HER. SHE ONLY 7" I turned to see my older brother Higanjo. Some men in olive like green and black clothing were holding him back. I also notice a pair of handcuffs on his wrist that looked blue. Our other friends had the same. I heard a list of profanities knowing it was Hidan.