Chapter 7: Forgiveness?

Start from the beginning

Charlie released him from the hug und looks at him,

C: "(Y/N), nothing of this is your fault. You are the one who gave us life, you gave us a past, a story, a reason for our existence. You never saw us as drawings back in the old days. Nothing of this is your fault."

Alastor speaks up,

AL: "Right indeedy, you had no idea that we were kidnapped by your former Boss. We never gave you the fault."

Angel spoke up next,

A: "Yeah, all of this is Joey's fault, so don't blame yourself. That fucking fat fuck is the reason why we are all here."

Now that Angel mentioned it, Vaggie needs to ask (Y/N) something.

V: "(Y/N), is he the reason why you are here?"

He calmes down, there are still stains of tears on his face but he calmes down, he nods slowly.

(Y/N): "Yes. He wrote me a letter, he wrote that i should visit him in the old Workshop. I didn't find him, but i found something else. His dream machine."

V: "The Ink Machine."

He looks at her,

(Y/N): "Is this how..."

Vaggie shrugs,

V: "All i know is that there was a Machine, chanting and... Sighs, i'm sorry but it is really hard to explain. But i'm sure that this Machine has something to do with our existence."

This Ink Machine. Maybe that thing is the reason why everything went wrong. Maybe (Y/N) could fix this, maybe he could free his friends and himself from this nightmare. But he still needs to find Joey. He wanted to "speak" with him in private, just Joey, (Y/N) and his Axe.

The others helped (Y/N) up again. He is still unsure of all what they just said.

(Y/N): "Do you...forgive me?"

Alastor started to smile again,

AL: "My friend, we can't forgive you for problems you didn't cause. Now come on, smile (Y/N), you said it yourself."

(Y/N) slowly started to smile again,

(Y/N): "...you are never fully dressed without one."

AL: "Exactly ha ha ha."

Husk walks back behind the bar and pulled a few bottles of booze out of it.

H: "Now, why don't we just stop crying..."

He places the bottles on the counter.

"...and get fucking wasted."

They all agreed, and sits down infront of the counter. Each of them got a Whiskey glass filled with alcohol.
(Y/N) looks at Vaggie and speaks up,

(Y/N): "Vaggie, i have seen your checklist and i was wondering..."

V: "Wondering of what?"

(Y/N): "I want to help you guys. I want to assist you with collecting the parts you need and reinforce the safe house."

They looked at him. They need to tell him that this was a bad idea.

V: "(Y/N), uh, i know you mean well. But some of the parts we need are in dangerous hands. The risk would be to high for you and..."

(Y/N): "Nonsense dear. I am willing to help you where and when i can. I know now what awaits me in this place. And as long as we work together nothing can stop us."

He places a hand on one of hers.

(Y/N): "Please. Let me help you guys."

Vaggie wasn't so sure at first. But he is right. They could need a helping hand right now, and as long as they stick together everything would be alright.

V: "Alright. But we need to give you all the information we gather so far about the levels we gonna investigate."

He is listening. He asks questions if something wasn't clear. But soon they gave him all the infos he need to survive down here.
But for the rest of the day they celebrate. About the return of their best friend, about that everything will change for the better. (Y/N) glanced at his used axe at the corner of the lobby. Maybe he can somehow repair it, or maybe he can make a few improvements on it. The others build their weapons out of scrap and spare parts, maybe they have a storage room he could use later. His attention came back to his friends, they asked him a lot of questions. How is it up there? What are you doing now since the Studio was closed? Are you still allowed in New York City?
He answered all of their questions as good as he could.

He will free them. He will find a way to escape with them. He must. And he will.

He returned back into the old Studio. His old friend wrote him a letter about the old workshop, that he has something to show him. He left Joey and the Studio years ago before it was actually closed. He stepped into the corridor and closed the door behind him and says,

"Alright, Joey. I'm here.
Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see."

And with that, the last creator has entered this inky Hell. The Ink Demon has awakend on his throne inside the Ink Machine, the fallen Angel is sharpening her tools inside her Cathedral, the believer is gathering his sheep for the summoning of his god, two survivers will have company very soon and the Hazbin crew is making themself ready to conquer this dark abyss. Ink Demon versus Radio Demon. Creator versus Creator. Fallen angel versus Demons.
Ladies and Gentleman, place your bets.

And...STAY TUNED.