"Got it from a friend. She said your grandma's maiden name was Malraux." Hayley tells her. Keelin scoffs and turns around to walk away, but Hayley grabs her arm and forces her to turn around. she gets ready to turn around. "You better back off. Right now." Keelin says right before flashes her yellow wolf eyes.

"I wish I could." Hayley tells her, before flashing her own eyes which shocks Keelin. "I need a favor. Five minutes. Outside. I can explain." Hayley says and all Keelin does is give a hesitant nod.

~~~~~~

Keeling and Hayley leave the bar from the back and, taking advantage, Keelin elbows Hayley in the face and takes off. As she is coming over a fence, Hayley is already there. "Do not do that again." Hayley tells her with her arms crossed.

"I'm not going without a fight." Keelin says glaring at Hayley. "Would you relax? I'm not here to fight you. I need you. You're the last of your pack. That makes you special for reasons that are too complicated to explain." Hayley explains to her. "I don't care about your problems." Keelin says, Hayley walks closer to her. "You should. Because there are others who know how important you are. And they will come for you." Hayley tells her.

"Look, I have a life, a career, relationships. Someone tries to take that, they're gonna have to kill me." Keelin says, Hayley picks up on an argument inside a bar. "I'm sorry. We don't have time for this." Hayley says right before bashing Keelin's head into a wall, knocking her unconscious, grabbing her and vamp speeding away.

~~~~~~

In an abandoned warehouse, Keelin is tied up to a chair as Hayley gets ingredients for the cure ready. "Relax. I'm not your enemy. If I left you where you were, you'd be dead already." Jamie says not sparing her a glance.
"Let me guess, we're on the run from vampires? You have the same stink they do." Keelin says, Hayley sighs looking at the werewolf venom in vials. "I'm special. I'm a hybrid. Half-vampire, half-werewolf. And considering that I saved your ass, you should show me some respect." Hayley tells her as she turns around.

"How do I know you weren't the one that led them to me?" Keelin asks afraid. "Does it matter? They know who you are and they want you dead. The only way to survive is to do exactly what I tell you." Hayley says sparing her a glance.

"It's not like I have a choice." Keelin says, as Hayley brings out a mask with tubes attached to it. "Hey, look, I don't know what kind of pervy stuff you're into, but I am not that kind of girl." Keelin tells her. "This is a device to extract your venom. And before you ask, yes, it will hurt." Hayley tells her as she walks over to a coffin and opens it to reveal Freya.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Keelin asks, Hayley is clearly in deep thought as she looks at Freya. "I'm trying to save my family. Keelin, the people in there are dying. The only thing keeping them alive is a sleep spell, and the only one that can cure them is her. She's a witch, and she left me instructions on how to wake her up early. The only thing I'm missing is your venom. Once she gets on her feet, I can give her the ingredients I got. And, with any luck, no one has to die." Hayley explains before looking at her.

"So if I give you what you want will you let me go?" Keelin asks wanting to make a deal. "You have my word." Hayley tells her.

     ~~~~~~

"You got my venom. When do I get to go?" Keelin asks as she's still strapped to the chair. "As soon as I know it works." Haley says putting Keelin's venom on a table. "And when will that be?" Keelin asks. "Believe me, you'll know when you see it." Hayley tells her as she searches through her duffel bag.