"I made a promise." Hayley tells her. "To who? To Elijah?" She asks as if it's absurd. Hayley looks back at Mary. "To my daughter, to Alec. I promised them a home where they would feel safe and protected by the people that love them. Mary, Hope's a Mikaelson, too. She's inherited all of their enemies and a power that I don't understand." She starts off.

"As for Alec, she's just like Aleah in more ways than one and she has enemies as well. They both need someone to teach them to control it, that person is Angel. I can't do this on my own." She tells Mary, who sighs and nods.

"You told me to wake the Mikaelsons you needed to find all seven werewolf packs. You found six. The last one, the Malraux, I thought they'd been killed off. According to this, there might be one left." Hayley goes to take the sheet of paper from Mary, who had just taken it out of her pocket but Mary stops her

"Hayley. You looked for five years. You found nothing. Suddenly, I get word of a lead. What if someone else found it, too? What if it's a trap?" Mary asks full of concern, all Hayley does is takes the paper away from her slowly before turning around and walking back into the house, Mary shakes her head before following.

                                  ~~~~~~

Outside Hayley had just loaded up the truck with coffins getting ready to leave. Hayley turns around to see Hope holding Alec's small hand. They look on sadly as they stand next to Mary. "Do you have to go?" Hope asks her mother. "I do. But I'll be back very, very soon. And I won't be alone." She tells the kids, light fills the kids eyes as they smile. "The lady in my dream? She comes back?" Alec asks curiously, Hayley smiles and nods. "She'll be back, and you'll finally meet her." She tells him and he nods as he hugs Hope who just holds his small form.

"I'll call you guys every night before bed, okay? In the meantime, you both listen to Mary. Deal?" She asks crouching down to their size. She looks to Hope as she kisses her index and middle finger and holds it out to Hope who nods snd does the same thing as they connect their fingers. "Deal." She says.

Hayley looks over at Alec. "Deal?" She asks as she does the same thing with her index and middle finger. He nods and kisses his index and middle finger before connecting it to Hayley's. "Deal." He says, then Hayley hugs the both of them before kissing them on their foreheads. She lets them go before turning away and walking towards the truck with Mary behind her.

"Keep your guard up. Stay moving. You smell trouble, you run." She tells Hayley, she then taps on the truck. "Those folks back there, they had plenty of life. What you need to do is stay alive for your little girl and the little boy." Mary tells her.

"As much as I love that little boy like he's my own, he's Angel's kid and she didn't get to experience life. Everything I've been doing is for she can come back and experience life with Alec. For my kids can have their family back, everything I do is for them." Hayley tells her, before she turns snd gets in the vehicle.

~~~~~~

At a bar in Austin, Texas Hayley is sitting on a couch playing with her hair as she watches a woman celebrate with friends as they take shots. "Ooh! I'm getting the next round. Just take a sec, pull yourselves together." She tells them as she goes to the bartender.

That's when Hayley gets up and follows her. "Another round, please. Thanks." Says the woman. As Hayley approaches she speaks to the woman. "You look like you're having fun. What's the occasion?" Hayley asks as a bar tender hands her a beer. The woman looks at her as if she's reading her. "I just finished my residency, which makes me an official ER doctor." She says proudly.

"Congratulations." Hayley says with a smile. "Thanks." The woman says, as Hayley keeps the innocent look on her face. "Does it help with the guilt, given what you are?" Hayley asks her. The woman frowns not liking the way she's being spoke to. "What did you say?" She asks. "Keelin, you need to listen to me." Hayley starts off, but she's interrupted by an alarmed Keelin. "How do you know my name?" She asks concerned.