The confrontation

I also watch haikyuu 😊

When shouto heard the girls say their name he knew exactly who they were and he saw the scar kessho had and from that second on he decided he wouldn't say anything he didn't want kessho or momo get hurt they both are his best friends and have gotten him through so much when he was younger and he still remember momo's warm smile and kessho sincerity but he still really misses them "but it's for their safety" shouto thought.

After a few weeks of training,class 1-A moved to dorms."this is really good now we can try to talk to shouto" every time they tried to talk to him he did his best to find something else important shouto didn't want to speak at all to the girls so he couldn't feel bad  at all for himself or for the girls. Sometimes he really just wants to go to the girls and stay with them and just tell them all his worries and pain so he can have some people to lean on like his dad abusing him,his mother in a mental hospital,his oldest brother "dead",and barely seeing his other brother.But he couldn't do that to kessho and momo so every time they want to speak to shouto he avoids them or make an excuse. But now they are in the dorms a lot has happened since they started U.A. ,villain encounters,they met hero's,they made new friends,some people made more than friends,and they met other hero schools.And through all this shouto could let out anything to anyone except to his older sis of course but not someone who understands his like anyone in his class.for class 1-A shouto is known as kinda, heartless but momo and kessho know exactly how  he really is and they really want to talk to him.

Time:7:30, U.A. dorms

Shouto comes down to a talking kessho and momo he thinks to himself "I can just get water without communication right?"as shouto walks away from the kitchen with a glass of water kessho yells"shouto wait" he ignores and keeps walking then momo yells"kotta wait please" right then and there shouto freezes from hearing his childhood nickname"w-what did you call me?" "She said kotta so u obviously know that name so please shouto come sit by us and talk to us" "I c-can't let you guys get hurt anymore" shouto runs upstairs the girls run after him ignoring that their on the boys floor and they reach shouto's dorm and start knocking and whispering  ( nobody wants a mad Mr.Aziawa) to shouto to open the door. "Shouto open it now!" Kessho screams,"shouto please open the door now"denki's dorm room door opens when they see a similar face come out it's jirou. "Jirou what are you doing in denki room" kessho looks at jirou while momo speaks to her about being in denki's room."n-nothing what's more important is why you two are outside of Shouto's dorm room. "It's complicated" Momo replies."byeee" jirou says while she goes back into denki's  room.

kessho and momo go back to  calling  shouto's name and banging on his door. Until kirishima comes out of his dorm with Mina right behind him and they ask what's  happening and kessho ask's kiri to break the door open "why what's wrong"kirishima ask momo she say "just please do this kiri" "ok take cover" kirishima  breaks the door open the girls run to shouto and ask kirishima to please leave,after kirishima and Mina     Go      Right      Back    Into    To     The    room.

kessho and momo hug shouto and start talking to him " please tell us what's wrong kotta" "please" what's wrong" "you can tell us anything" "we can help you just like we did when we were younger" please kotta answer" the girls kept on asking and talking to shouto until he broke and told the everything,about his dad,his mom,his stress, why he didn't want to talk to them,why he's been keeping all his feeling inside,and more now now time is 10:00pm and kessho is sitting by shouto while momo is creating a door for shouto's door after they made kiri break it.after talking more momo says they should get to bed so at 1:00am they all are asleep in their dorm room excited for tomorrow to talk to     each other.