New..? Face

Fyi im bad at describing people so here is what sabre/demon bi- i mean steve looks like now

There we go now onto the dang story
----------------------------------

Galaxy's POV
------------

They looked like sabre but more demonic and unfriendly looking.. He looks at me after tieing the bandana onto his binary code looking eye, smiling with sharp teeth showing. I was trying not to scream and wake everyone but that is difficult when you wake up to a friggin demon staring directly at you. He speaks "well well... I see you joined the show" his voice was like sabres but more... Dark and glitchy.. I watched as he walked away from the tomb... IN . MY . DIRECTION. I was flipping out on the inside and frozen in place as his figure towered over me in my door way. I screeched loudly and slammed the door as hard as I could, breathing heavily. "Afraid?.. Well I guess we can get to know eachother better later.." He calls from the other side of the door, then footsteps going away..

S a b r e ? POV
-------------

Everything hurts.  What is happening?! Im so confused... Felt like I was chained to the floor..?, I look and see chains linked to my wrist all the way into the void looking floor... Demon steve.. He did this.. He ABSORBED ME

I need to get out but how..
I cant cut the chains..
He is in control...
Why do these things happen to me...?
Am I that unlucky?
First dying now this?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud screech.. Galaxy steve?, I look up. Galaxy steve slams the door very hard. What? 

Void's POV
---------

I was woken up by lightning but now galaxy screaming? What a wonderful night... Wait what?. Galaxy seemed like he was in distress with the loud scream that you could probably hear from 10 dimensions over. I jump up and run to the window and see a figure walking in the rain and somewhere on there face I can see glowing green code.. "What is that... SABRE?" I say to myself quietly.. This will be.. Strange the say the least..

------------------------------------

Okie doki this chapter was rushed but tomorrow i will make a long chapter i promise! QwQ (375 words)