Cold hands - Bran stark x reader

"it's freezing!" Jojen exclaimed, "we should set camp for the night".

I looked from Jojen to Meera, I tend to trust my sister's judgment more than Jojen, he might be a greenseer, but Meera always kept us safe. "I guess we can make a stay here, Jojen set a fire, I don't think we'll find rabbits this far out but ill take a look around"

Hoder sat Bran down next to a tree and proceeded to walk after Meera, I could feel his gaze on my back.

it was no secret I had noticed Bran looking my way more often now, I would be lying if I said I hadn't noticed him more now too. He had grown. When i first met him, I had been taller, but he definitely had some centimeters on me now, he had grown from a boy to a man, his shoulders were wider and he had gained upper body muscles due to using his top body to get around.

"can you please stop eye-fucking Bran and concentrate on this fire"

Jojens comment made me choke "i...i.. wasn't..." I could feel my face heating up, and by Bran's red face, he probably heard the comment too. "Yeah yeah save it, give me that" Jojen smirked as he took a small branch out of my hand, "Gods your hands are freezing Y/N" Jojen began hurrying with the fire. To be honest, I was very cold.

I sat myself up against a tree facing Bran, I caught his gaze and we both exchanged a little smile. I shivered, Bran seemed to notice my shaking and he opened his furs and padded right next to him. I could feel my face heating up again but I wasn't gonna say no to that invitation, slowly moved over to him and he enveloped me in his big, warm furs.

"You know you can just ask if you want to be warmed up right" Bran snickered

"didn't know I was allowed to be this close to a lord" I smiled up at Bran, you could see some red return to his cheeks. He normally didn't like being called lord, but something about the way the word rolled of your tung made his heart beat a little faster.

He was warm, really warm. I pressed my body against his and snaked my arms around him. I could hear his heartbeat with my head laying on his chest. I felt one of his hands going into my hair and gently massaging the back of my head. I put my legs over him to be even closer to him and his warmth. Who would have known that Bran of Winterfell would be such an excellent cuddler?

*

I must have fallen asleep for a moment cause I woke to Meera returning with Hodor.

"There are no animals around here, the best we can do is go to sleep" She looked over at us with a smirk "But I can see someone is already there" I looked up at Bran and he returned my smile. "You heard that," Jojen said, "Sleep, I don't wanna hear any funny sound from you two tonight" he looked to Bran "Hands off, you might be a lord but that's still my baby sister" Jojen pointed to his eyes then at us two, he had always been protective.

Jojen, Meera, and Hodor closed their eyes and laid down around the fire. Bran and I had also moved to the ground facing each other. His brown eyes stuck on my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I whispered, "Cause you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" he whispered without a change of expression, my cheeks were now a deep crimson. I didn't know what to respond and before I knew it he leaned in and kissed me.

It was gentle soft and fast, a little peck, but enough to make my body explode.

He leaned back and awaited my response, I didn't know what to say, my mind seemed to completely shut down, and my body took over.

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his, it seemed to take him by surprise but in no time he responded just as hungrily as me.  I grabbed him and rolled over so I was on top of him and his hands immediately found my back. I felt his tongue brush against my lower lip and I opened my mouth a little to let his tongue explore my mouth. Suddenly the cold wasn't bothering us at all anymore. It felt like it was only us melting together under his big furs.

I felt his hands slowly travel down my back and to my hips, he ran his hands over my ass and only now I realized how big his hands were. My hands found the top of his shirt and I fumbled with loosening his top, it finally came loose and my hands explored his chest, just as I had presumed he had become more muscular and I let my hands wander from his broad shoulders to the abs on his stomach. I leaned back and looked down on him, his brown eyes met mine and he moved his hands from my hips to my face.

"I love you Y/N"

He pulled my head down for a kiss, a sweet, gentle kiss like the first.

"I love you too Bran"

You said as you intertwined your hands with his and looked him in the eyes.

"HURRAY were all in fucking LOVE" you heard Jojens voice break the silence "We're right here, we can hear you, go to sleep," Jojens grumpy voice said. "And Y/N get off Bran, we don't want any little lords running around" Meera added with a little laugh.

Now both you and Bran were red as tomatoes, but you didn't care about the others right now, Right now Bran was everything. You gave him a quick peck and the two of you cuddled up for the rest of the night.