part 12

Seeing that his khushi is in deep sleep he went downstairs to gave a piece of mind to jha brothers. After reaching the downstairs he asked all the family members to assemble in the Hall. After some time all are  sitting in the hall. Arnav asked Nani.
Arnav: Nani why  did you  taken  rohan with you.

Nani: chote  I will say when we are getting ready to go to temple

Flashback: when they are getting ready to go to temple. Shyam came there and asked  Nani.

Shyam: Nani you and khushi  ji   are going some where. Asked   with curiosity.

Nani:ha  damad  ji  we are  going to temple. For pooja.

Shyam: voh  toh  you people are going alone. Acting like concerned.

When khushi is going to answer him Nani beat her.

Nani: why you think like that damad  ji  khushi bitiya is there with me , mohan   is there and top to that  chote arranged  body guards  for us. Now we like alone for your eyes.

Shyam: no Nani  ji  body guards is there also what will they do Nani  I will send my brother with you he will help you.while eyeing khushi with lust.

Understanding his intentions  khushi said

Khushi: no we don't need any one  you didn't  heared  what Nani said  we have body guards and mohan ji  we don't need any ones help so if you excuse us we will go BHAI  . Hearing bhai from khushi's  mouth  he razed and insisted very much not having any other option Nani  said ok with out any interest. Nani:
While traveling he is seeing  gudiya  with lust.
Flashback ends.

Nani: this is what happened  chote. By listening to this.

Arnav roared like lion.

Arnav: ROHAN  by listening their names  they both rushed out and saw that arnav is burning  with  anger like volcano.

Arnav seeing rohan he went near him and by clutching his collar

Arnav: HOW  DARE  YOU  BASTARD  TO KEEP  EYES on my  doll I warned  you many times to don't see my doll and don't come near my doll still you are doing the same. I will kill you bastard saying  he punched on his face. When he punching his face his doll shouted from the room
Khushi:  NOO shouted

listening to her shout all run to arnav 's  room  by reaching the room they saw that  she is sweating  very much. Arnav ran immediately to her and hugging her caressing her hair said sweet nothings to her in her ear.

Khushi: bomb blast many people  many people fire  died crying understanding her she have that blast and dreamed  that  arnav said.

Arnav: ssh  doll see open your eyes bachha you are safe you are in your arnav ji  hands bachha see see open your eyes breaking the hug he kissed her fore head  while keeping his lips some time there only for her. And assuring her that she is safe.

After some time she relaxed and opened her eyes and seen all members and hugged her armavji and arnav hugged her back.

Here is your update guys please don't forget to vote and comment .

Next update : throwing rohan out of shantivan and party in rm for  cheering  khushi.