ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

Bill went to school and hung out with Eddie and Bev as usual.

"So what do you guys wanna do after practice today?" Bev asked.

"I promised Georgie I'd take him for ice cream and we'd stay up watching movies." Bill said.

"That's really cool Bill. What's the occasion?" Eddie asked.

"Oh Georgie was getting bullied so I'm taking him out to make him feel better." Bill said.

"Aw poor Georgie. Well I hope you two have fun tonight." Bev said and with that the bell rang making every student shuffle to class.

At band practice Stan was late again. Cameron also insisted on sitting in on the practice making everyone except Stan annoyed. Yes, Cameron is also Richie's friend but they were never that close.

After practice Cameron dragged Stan out of there as quickly as possible.

They headed to the diner, they sat in a normal booth. There weren't many people at the diner today.

"Hello boys, what would you like to drink?" The waitress asked.

"One milkshake, two straws." Cameron said without even letting Stan speak.

"Why'd you order that?" Stan asked.

"Because, can't you see it's obvious?" Cameron asked and sat next to Stan on his side of the booth.

"What's obvious?" Stan blushed.

"I like you Stan." Cameron kissed Stan on the lips and Stan was surprised for a second but he kissed back.

Little did Stan know that at that very moment Bill was walking by with his little brother.

Bill saw the two kissing and it just about ripped his heart out. He wanted to curl up in a ball and cry for decades but he couldn't. Not right now at least.

"Come on Georgie." Bill pulled his little brother across the street and into the ice cream shop.

"What do you want?" Bill asked looking at the menu and surprisingly holding it together.

"A chocolate cone." Georgie said with a bright smile that made Bill smile.

"Okay." Bill went up to the counter and ordered two chocolate cones.

The two brothers got their ice cream and went to the park nearby.

"Thank you Billy!" Georgie exclaimed.

"You're welcome buddy." Bill smiled.

They finished their ice cream and just hung out at the park for a bit.

Bill watched Georgie play on the playground and when Georgie was doing tricks on the monkey bars Bill got some videos to show their mom later.

"Alright Georgie are you ready to go home?" Bill asked since it was getting dark.

"Let's go." George said.