Epiosde 3

Bonnie's POV
I was at grams' house and she was teaching me some magic, all I could think about was Jeremy  and the whole innocent with Ellie. "Bonnie!" My grams said as I got out of my thoughts. "Yes grams?" I said as I looked up at her. "Focus." She said as I was feeling bad for Ellie and I wanted to see if she was ok. "I'm sorry grams. Can we do this another day?" I said as I was not trying to explain why I wasn't focusing and my grams knew about the Ellie innocent so she let me go. I went to Ellie and Caroline's house and I knocked. Caroline opens the door and tells me to come in.
Caroline's POV
I was helping an upset Ellie who wouldn't come out of her room, since last night me and Matt decided to take turns taking care of Ellie. We did fill my mom in on what happened last night  and she wasn't happy with Tyler. I heard a knock on the door as I was getting Ellie some tea so I go to the door and see Bonnie. I told her she can come in and she does. "I came here to check on our girl. How is she doing?" She said as I was about to go up the stairs to give Ellie her tea. "She's doing better. You can come up to her room with me if you want." I said as I started to walk up the stairs.
Bonnie's POV
Caroline had said I could come up with her to Ellie's room so I followed Caroline up to Ellie's room. I walked in and I saw Caroline by her side on the bed. "Hey Ellie." I said as she took a sip of her tea and I went over to the other side of Ellie.
At the Gilbert house
I walk into the house and walk up to Jeremy's room. I see he's at his desk so I put my hands over his eyes and say, "Guess who?" He put his hands on mine and rubbed them. "Um...well I know those smooth hands anywhere so it's my girlfriend Bonnie Bennett." He said as I take my hands off his eyes and kiss him. I sat on his bed while he sat at his desk, and he was smoking pot I could tell but I didn't care because to me he was still hot. Elena walks in and she's wondering where a watch is, which I'm amusing my boyfriend took it out of the box. "Dad said this goes to the next Gilbert son, so this is mine." He said as he pulled it back from Elena. "Oh come on you got something that's yours." She said as Jeremy hands me the watch. "What would that be?" He said as he looked back at me. "Bonnie, your girlfriend." She said as she walked out. I gave Jeremy his watch back and he puts it on his wrist. He walks over to his desk and smokes his pot some more. "You know Jer why don't you make out instead of smoking pot." I said as I look at him all seductively. "Making out with my girlfriend while I'm high?" He said as he put his pot down. "Yea you are hot when you are high." I said as he came into the bed and started to make out with me. "Babe do I have to go to this founders thing?" He asked me as he breaks away from our kiss and lays next to me on his bed. "Yes but if you get bored we can make out at founders thing because I know if I wear a dress you'll wanna make love to me or touch my ass." I said as he literally touches my ass right now as we were on his bed close together.
The night of the founders party
Jeremy's POV
I was getting ready to go to this founders thing even tho I didn't wanna go but my girlfriend said we can make out if I go so I agreed to it. My stoner buddies have literally hit on Bonnie before but know they know she's mine. I hope there is booze at this founders thing because ooh if Bonnie is drunk she'll be all over me and I find that sexy.
At the founders party
Ellie's POV
It was at Tyler's house like everything around here is. I didn't wanna come but my mom made me. My mom and Caroline said they would protect me along with Elena, Stefan, Jeremy, Bonnie, Vicki, and Matt. I see Mrs. Lockwood come up to me and I try to avoid her but I knew I couldn't. "Ellie I haven't seen you since you and Tyler were together." She said as I saw Bonnie and Jeremy making out. "Yea nice to see you too Mrs. Lockwood." I said as I looked over to my side to my mom. "Carol, you should now what your son did to her." My mom said as I walked off because it was gonna hurt me so I walked off to find Matt.
Liz's POV
I was gonna tell Carol what Tyler did to my baby girl Ellie. I wasn't gonna let some rich pretty boy get away with touching my daughter when she didn't wanna be touched. "What did Tyler do?" She asked she probably hoped it wasn't bad. "He touched Ellie on her ass when she didn't wanna be touched there." I said as she stormed off to find Tyler. Ellie is use to getting her heart broken, because it happened when she's 10 years old.
Flashback
I had found out the Bill is gay but I didn't wanna tell Caroline and Ellie. They are little girls so I told him this, "What about Ellie and Caroline?" I said as I knew the twins needed to know about this. He didn't want me telling the girls because when you looked at Ellie and Caroline they looked so happy.
End of flashback
Bonnie's POV
I was making out with Jeremy and yes we're both drunk but Jeremy was checking to see when Elena or Jenna we're coming because he would go and get us drinks sometimes but he would kiss me a lot more.
Jeremy's POV
I was making out with a drunk Bonnie and I wanted to make love to her so badly but I didn't wanna do it the dick's house so I kept my boner in. I just kept making out with my girlfriend and I know Jenna or Elena will come get me when this is over.