Late Night ER Trip

Start from the beginning

"Nee naw daddy" Link points out on his jumper.

"Yeah, good job" I grab his bag and we head to the car.

"C'mere, you don't need shoes today" I tell him as picked him up and carried him out to the car. I clip him in his seat before getting in myself and putting his bag in the passenger seat. We soon get to Stevie's and Cassie's and I carry Link up.

"Ah" Link squeals as he bounced in my arms and flapped his arms and legs about once he saw Cassie waiting for us outside her door.

"Go on then, go to auntie Cassie" I chuckle as she took him from me and we headed inside.

"I love how you still bring his bag although we have basically everything you need here" Stevie chuckles.

"I know, I just think it's force of habit now and it's more of back up anyway" I tell her.

"Oh right"

"Who's that Link?" I coo as he stroked Ringo.

"Wingo" he giggles as the dog licked his hand.

"That's right, good job" they play for a little bit until Cassie quietly told me to come look at Link. Stevie and I head into the living room and found Link asleep with most of his body under the coffee table.

"What in the world?" I chuckle as I took a picture.

"Crap, how am I supposed to move him?"

"We can move the table if you want" they suggest.

"Are you sure?" I ask them.

"Well how else you supposed to get him out" Stevie chuckles.

"True" they lift the table and I carefully pick Link up.

"Hmm" he mumbles as he stirred in my arms.

"Shh shh" I try and soothe him back to sleep.

"Eh" he cries out a little bit, almost waking up.

"Shh, go back to sleep baby" I soothe him as I made my way to his room that Stevie and Cassie did for him. He settles back down and I quickly leave the room.

"He go down ok?"

"Yeah, he did" I sigh in relief. We chat for a bit and we start on lunch just in time for Link to wake up.

"Hey bud, we ready for some lunch?" I ask him.

"Yeah" he yawns as he rubs his eye with his fist. I take him to the kitchen and set him in his highchair.

"Here we are" I say as I pass him his food with his sippy cup.

"Fank wou"

"Fank wou"

"You're welcome buddy, good manners" I praise him. We soon have lunch and he takes Cassie back to the living room to go play. I help Stevie clear up before we all headed into the living room.