13

Will Byers looked in his bathroom mirror, giving himself a few smiles to make sure he looked fine. He wanted to look nice for Mike, but didn't want to overdo it at the same time. Mike would tease him if he dressed too formal, and if he didn't dress good enough, he would feel bad about himself the whole time.

With both of those things in mind, he went with a striped red and yellow polo and black jeans. Not too formal, not too casual... perfect
-
He waited on his couch patiently, glancing at the door as if it would make Mike come any faster. He leaned back and closed his eyes, listening to the doorbell. His lips curled into a smile as he got up, opening the door to see the wonderful, Mike Wheeler. "Hey." Mike smiles, wearing a black sweater and blue jeans. In a way, it's like they swapped styles. Will admired the boy in front of him with a smile before returning a simple "hey"

Joyce watched from the background, a grin playing at her lips. She finally saw Will come out of his shell, for the first time in years, it was amazing.

"Let's go eat, then I have somewhere I think you'll like we're gonna go... andddd we can get ice cream?" Mike suggested, twirling his keys around his fingers. "Yeah, that sounds cool." He nodded and went out the door with Mike, getting into the passenger side of the car. He listened to the door shut, looking at the side profile of the boy driving as he buckled himself in.

The radio played quietly in the background, the silence between the two boys nice. It wasn't an awkward silence, like you'd think, it was a comfortable one.

He had to think about what food was near: pizza, Italian, fast food, sushi... it was a hard choice. "How does Italian sound for food?" Will spoke, turning his attention the the driver. "That sounds good to me. Good thinking." Mike put one hand over the glovebox, Will taking it with his own. What a blissful evening already.
-
They arrived at the Italian place, the waiter behind the counter asking how many. "Two, please." Mike smiled, looking toward Will who was next to him. "You two aren't waiting on any girls..?" The waiter raised a brow, gathering two menu's. "Nope. Just us, thanks." Mike and Will were led to a table, the dim lighting being a nice touch to the fancy restaurant. "Your server will be Timothy." Mike and Will exchanged glances. No way it could be the same guy, right?

Before he knew it, the asshole walked up to the table. "Hi, I'm Timothy and I'll be your ser-" Timothy looked up from his notepad, almost dropping it. Will wanted to cover his face and hide. "Yeah, we know." Mike mumbled. Timothy sighed dreadfully, clicking his pen. "What drinks can I get started for you?" He asked, Trying to avoid the gaze of both Will and Mike. "I'll take a sprite." Mike grinned up at Timothy, remembering what had happened at their last encounter.

"I'll take a water, thank you." Will mumbled. "I'll be back to take your order with your drinks." With that, Timothy walked away. Will and Mike broke out into laughter. "Did you see his face? He was totally trying to avoid our gaze." Mike laughed, looking at the menu. Will laughed too, knowing he could make this boy's life HELL.

"Hey, you should say you asked for something else." Mike suggested. Will nodded. Why not? This guy used him and then lied about it... THEN tried to act macho like he knew what he did. A moment later, Timothy came back with drinks.

"Sorry, but uh- I ordered a sprite too? I didn't ask for water." Will looked at his cup, then up at Timothy. Mike and Will then exchanged glances, trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry for the mixup. I'll get that right away? Can I get your food orders?" He asked. "Don't they serve bread here too? And salad? Where are those?" Mike asked. "I'll get those, I apologize." Will felt guilty, knowing he shouldn't. Mike just laughed. Another few minutes later, Timothy was back again with salad and breadsticks. "Do you want cheese on the salad?" Mike nodded. Timothy began to put cheese, waiting for the stop. "That's good." Mike grinned. "No wait, a little more on the left please." He added. Timothy rolled his eyes and fixed the issue.

"Oh, my drink? Sorry, did you forget it again?" Will asked, looking at the tray. Timothy turned and audible groaned. "I'll be right back with that and to take your orders."

Mike and Will looked at each other, grinning. "This night has been so great so far. Happy I suggested Italian!" Will grinned. "Yeah, I feel kinda bad, but this asshole deserves what I'm dishing and more." Mike leaned back in the seat, watching Timothy come back Will's drink. He set it on the table with a straw and got his notepad back out. "What can I get started for you?" Will ordered fettucine Alfredo, Mike spaghetti. Mike grabbed some salad, serving some to Will too. Will took a sip of his new drink, contemplating the taste.

"I didn't think revenge would taste so sweet."
~
I'm back!! This story is not done. Due to popular demand, I'm going to try and continue it! I'm gonna start a few new stories too (hopefully) which will have way better writing than my other stories. I wasn't the best at writing and I didn't know super good grammar and everything either. Thank you all for the continuous support on my shitty stories!