Chapter 4

JENICA closed the door and got startled because of her kuya Scott standing behind her.

"Kuya!" she said sabay napahawak sa kaniyang dibdib.

Scott crossed arms, "Who is that guy?" he intrigued.

Jenica took a deep breathe, "You startled me kuya" naglakad sya papuntang kusina.

Sinundan naman siya ni Scott, "Who's that?" he repeated.

"Vlademeir's friend, he's the one who helped Chaz and Vlad to pick me in the airport" she gets a glass and dispense water from the refrigerator.

"Oh, I see" habang naka kunot parin ang noo ni Scott.

Jenica smirked, "Hah, don't give me that look kuya, wala akong ginagawang masama" paglilinaw niya.

"I know that guy Jenica, he is the famous Flash Mondragon the best lawyer I ever know" he paused, "Don't tell me you're planning to do something without consulting me Jen, we already talked about this, hindi ba?" pagaalala niya.

Jenica puts her glass above the table then hold his brother's hand, "Kuya, please I'm old enough to handle things."

"So I was right?" inalis ang pagkakahawak ni Jenica sa kaniyang kamay. "That's why you woke up so early to go where he is?" he asked.

"Ok just to make you not worry. I have plans kuya, yes you are right sinadya ko syang puntahan part of my plan" she paused, "I need his help kuya, kaylangan ko ang tulong niya. Again we will fight again and I will assure that we will win this time." May tumulong luha sa kaniyang mga mata.

Scott wiped her tears and hold her cheeks, "I trust you Jen, ayaw ko lang na masaktan ka nanaman. I won't let that happened" he gave Jenica a kiss on her forehead,

She holds his brothers hand on her face, "Thank you kuya please don't let Chaz na madamay dito. She needs to focus on her studies lalo na she's graduating" pagaalala niya.

"Yes Jen, but promise me don't get too attached. He's very attractive guy, smart, and gentleman" papuri niya,

She sighed, "Justice for mom is all I want, I don't have time for that."

Jenica hugged her brother.

"Tell me if you need anything Jen, I'm always here" pagpapaalala niya.

"Yes kuya. Thank you."

A man suddenly spoke, "What did I miss?" he said.

"Dad!" Scott exclaimed.

"Kanina kapa ba diyan?" Jenica asked.

Their father comes closer to them, "Why? Are you guys backstabbing me?" he joked.

Jenica hugged his father, "Dad, I missed you!"

Alvin hugged her back, "Halata nga" pagbibiro niya, "I missed you too Jen."

"We have a lot of catching up to do." her father said. They all giggled.

"HEY, bud I need you to do me a favour" sabi niya sa kabilang linya.

"What is it Flash, you know I'm kinda in the middle something this must be important or I'll kill you, imbecile" pagbabanta nito.

"This is important" he paused. "Slate, I need information about someone. Alam kong kaya mo gawin to in just a snap of your fingers."

Slate Gunner Demetriu is well-known as the CEO and the owner of SGD state trend magazine where all the famous persons are being their headlines. At sa magkakaibigan siya ang kilala bilang isang magaling nila source. Dito sila humihingi ng tulong kapag may ipapahanap silang mga tao, but every information has its price.