She stands beside him, gripping onto her dagger tightly as everyone from the camp makes their way over, some of them seeming slightly groggy and confused. She doesn't blame them for being tired after the day they just had; they all worked hard and she was proud, but now one of their own are missing.

        "My sister's been out there alone for twelve hours," Bellamy begins, a pain expression on his face as he explains this. "Arm up. We're not coming back without her."

        Liv glances over, watching as Jasper bends down and grabs a weapon of his own, her forehead creasing. He hasn't left camp since they finally brought him back after being speared by the grounders, the last thing that needs to happen is him getting injured like that again.

        Clarke walks over, explaining, "Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this." Liv makes her way up to them, nodding in agreement with Clarke. "You haven't left camp since we brought you back."

        "Clarke," he begins slowly, nodding his head softly, "I need to do this."

        Bellamy comes up behind Liv, stating, "We need all the people we can get."

        Clarke glances toward Liv, asking, "Liv, how about you? Are you going?"

        Liv opens her mouth to answer, Bellamy quickly beating her to it. "If it were her in Octavia's place, Octavia wouldn't think twice about going."

        She was honesty quite annoyed that he felt the need to answer for her in the way that he did, making it sound like she was reluctant to go, which she wasn't.

        Glaring at him, she snaps, "You already know that I'm going."

        With that she makes her way back to the campfire, undeniably annoyed with him. It was the way he said it that just really got under her skin and in all honesty, pissed her off. It was like he expected her to leave Octavia out there with the grounders and dead. That's not who Liv was, she wasn't going to leave her best friend out there.

        He makes his way beside her once again, seeming to be oblivious to the fact that she's beyond pissed, stating, "We need a tracker." She nods toward Finn's tent, knowing that if anyone can track it's him. "Finn, get out here!"

        She rolls her eyes, noticing that Finn hasn't come out of the tent yet.

        Liv walks away from Bellamy's side, shouting, "Finn, we're leaving!"

        "All right," he shouts in response. "I'm coming!"

        Liv waits for Finn, the two of them joining the group. She hadn't really spoken to any of the others here other than Bellamy and Finn, and seeing as though she's annoyed at Bellamy, Finn was her best option. Besides, he was one of the few people at camp who didn't make her want to tear her hair out.

        "Guys, guys!" someone shouts, Liv glancing over. "Did you see that?"

        The search party stops for a moment, joining everyone in gazing at what the boy saw. Above them are shoots of light glistening in the air, Liv feeling like she was going to be sick. She was able to see these from her jail cell, except not in such large quantities like this. They were dead bodies.

        "It didn't work," Liv breathes out, her throat becoming tight as she says this. "They didn't see the flares."

        From across her, Bellamy questions skeptically, "A meteor shower tells you that?"

        Liv glances at him, disgust written across her face as she explains, "It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to Earth from the Ark. This is just what it looks like from the other side."