starters | one

sophia felt dizzy as she awoke from the chair she was tied to . she panicked , and looked around the dimly lit room until her eyes fell on you , sitting not too far from her . her body felt so weak and she felt sick to her stomach . she closed her eyes for a moment until she heard your voice , " y-yeah , i think i'm good . are you okay ? " she asked cautiously .

sophia ran down the alley , stopping abruptly before grabbing her gun from its holster , her eyes trained on the area for any movement she could spot . " fbi ! show yourself ! " she shouted before she spotted you emerge from a shadow .

( drug use warning ! )
the doctor grabbed at her hair as her breaths became ragged . she'd been like this ever since the case with tobias , the drugs in her system making it nearly impossible to go through withdrawal . she was supposed to meet with her team for dinner , but she just needed a fix . opening her cabinet she was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing , she left the bottle on her bathroom counter and returned to her room to answer , " reid . " she greeted .

sophia furrowed her eyebrows , " no i'm serious ? according to statistics around seven hundred women die from childbirth each year . i don't know if i'm committed to that . "