Chapter 3

(Your P.O.V)

After class I grabbed my things and walked out in a hurry. I was eager to look at all the clubs I could so I could make a decision on which one to join tomorrow.

I decided to stop by the occult club first, just to tell Oka my plans. I strutted down the hallways of the enormous school. I'm sure if you were me, which you are ;) , you wouldn't want to get lost in here either. I wish I could take Oka with me so it wouldn't be so easy to get lost, but alas, she has a club to run. Good lordz, maybe I should join the drama club.. naaaaaah.

Once I got to the occult room and knocked on the door, Oka looked up at me and nodded gently.

"Hi Ruto-chan!" Everyone suddenly looked up from their books to gaze at me. A girl with an eyepatch and two pigtails that had skull clips holding them up, tilted her head and decided to speak.

"Who's this Oka?" Okay shuffled from side to side on her feet, looking down the whole time.

"Th-this is.. (l/n) (Y/n).. sh-she's new to o-our school a-and could possibly be j-joining the c-club.." The girl stood after putting her book down, and began walking towards us.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Churu Supana." I bowed over in a polite manner as she giggled. By now the others had shoved their faces back into their books. I focused back on Supana, she seemed quite cheerful to be in the occult club. Not that I'm saying there are certain stereotypes or anything!

"She seems to have a pretty positive aura, dont you think so as well, Oka?" Oka nodded along while they both gazed at me.

(Author's p.o.v because it's more comfortable for meeeee)

You shifted by putting weight onto one leg as you were quite embarrassed for the gazes being sent your way.

"I just came by to stop and say hi, and also ask if it would be alright if I called you Oka instead?" You glanced at the bluenette as she blushed and slowly nodded. You clapped your hands excitedly,

"Great! Alright, I'll stop by later after I'm done looking at all the clubs!" You began walking out the doors as Supana and Oka waved you off.

"Hmm.. now to find more clubs that seem interesting.." You walked around the school, looking for anything that would spark your curiosity. Luckily you happened to walk by the cooking club, and wanted to take a peek at it. Gently, you knocked on the door. You smiled once the door opened and revealed a quite cheerful Amai.

"Ah! (Y/n)! What a delightful surprise! Have you come to join the club?" Immediately your face heated up from how cheerful she sounded.

"U-uhm.. actually.. I just wanted to stop by and check stuff out." Amai smiled brightly and clapped her hands,

"Of course! We were actually just about to start making two carrot cakes!" You couldn't help but giggle at how specific she was.

"Mind if I come in and spectate for a bit?" (Y/n) tilted her head slightly, trying to be polite.

"Not at all!" Amai stepped aside, allowing you to walk into the club room. Everyone was gathered around a large counter in the kitchen. Ingredients for the carrot cake were grouped in the middle, as well as measuring cups.

"Everyone is separated into two groups," Amai stated while pointing.

"They each will bake the same cake, just with a different frosting. Group A has a recipe to make the cake and their cream cheese frosting, as Group B has a recipe to make the cake and their regular vanilla frosting." You nodded as Amai spoke, showing you were paying attention.