"Wait." Kim says. "So how did you go with your Mom to National team camps?"

"Well we were only gone one Friday out of the month and Mom would fly me home to Seattle, I'd play the game, then US Soccer would fly me back to wherever the camp was."

"What about when you played high school soccer?" Tierna asks.

"i didn't play for my high school." I say.

"What?" Kim asks.

"There's no point." I say. "I was training with Mom and my aunts daily so it wouldn't have done me any good to play with high school players."

"How did you get recruited to Washington then?" Viv asks.

"All of my aunt's put in words to their coach's about me and so did my Mom." I say. "Washington was the only one to offer me a full ride so I took it because I didn't want Mom to pay for my college."

"Did your school not care that you were missing so much school?" Jordan asks.

"As long as I did my school work then they didn't care." I say as I flip the burgers.

"Hey did all of you hear Man City lost?" Steph asks.

"Jessie told Me, Daan, and Audrey on the way up here." Katie says.

"Which means we're 11 points behind Chelsea." Lia says.

"Great." Lisa groans.

"We'll be fine." Kim says.

"If Joe get's his head out of his ass we will." I say.

"Seriously." Viv says.

"Does anybody know what his problem is?" Christiane asks.

Something's wrong with Joe.

He's playing people out of position, showing up late for trainings, missing trainings all together, and when he does show up to training all he does is shout.

He's lucky a few of us haven't punched him.

"No clue." Kim says.

"Food's ready." I say.

Everyone grabs a plate then I serve them a burger of their choice before I get myself a burger. Once I have my burger I grab a drink then I head to my chair sit down and eat.

While eating we talk about random things then when I finish eating I clean the grill. Once the grill is clean I grab the s'mores stuff then sit around the fire and pass the stuff out.

"Hey Audi?" Jessie asks as we roast s'mores.

"Yeah?" I say.

"How exactly did you and Daan start dating?"

"Um I was in the shower after training one day and over heard you girls talking to Daan when she admitted she liked me." I say. "I then had to go to SheBelieves, but the whole time I was there I had Daan on my mind. When I got back I talked to Kim about my feelings for Daan because I was scared that'd she think I'm a freak."

"None of us do." Lisa says.

"I know that now." I admit. "but after I talked to Kim I went over to Daan's, asked her on a date, took her to a Thai restaurant, and the rest is history."

"So no pick up line?" Jessie asks causing me to chuckle.

"No Jessie." I say. "I didn't use one of my pick up lines on Daan."

"How do you know about Audrey's pick up lines Jessie?" Leah asks.

"Because she was dared to try to pick up one of my UCLA teammates and the pick up line she used was funny...and a bit odd."