The man left out a laughed. "Prince Gogh I presume. You just made our job that much easier by coming here yourself." 

"Who are you?" 

The white-haired just grinned as he held on to Ghetto's shoulder. Ghetto himself made no move to remove the man's hand. 

"Names Azazel, first-mate of the Black Ink Pirates" The white-haired man Azazel introduced himself. "here the deal either I bring you alive or dead. It's your choice and honestly, I don't care which one you choose."

Gogh let out a battle cry as he rushed towards Azazel. 

Azazel lifted one finger and aimed it at Gogh. "Stungun" 

A spark of electricity came out his finger and hit Gogh in the chest. Sending him flying a few steps backs. Gogh went limp for a while before crying in pain holding his chest. 

"Now for you" Azazel turned to aim his finger at Ghetto's face and fired. 

Ghetto made no move to stop the attack but sighed as he took the stungun attack head-on. A small explosion in golf them with smoke. Once the smoke quickly evaporated Ghetto had a lazy expression while Azazel looked surprised and amused. 

"stronger than your friend is you," Azazel said before he went for punch. "Taser" 

Ghetto finally moved as he caught the punch with one arm. Electricity circling them of them as Azazel attempted to cause damage and Ghetto appeared unaffected. Spark went flying as neither man attempted to move. Azazel felt a bit his strength draining as Ghetto continue to hold his so he jumped a few feet back. 

Hold his wrist Azazel grinned."devil fruit user?"

Ghetto sighed once again before he started walking towards Azazel. 

"This is going to be so much fun!" Azazel laughed as he prepared to run headfirst towards Ghetto. As Azazel once again attempted to throw an electric punch, Ghetto dodge the attack before throwing a kick to attack. Azazel swiftly blocked it with his arms before pushing Ghetto back. 

Hopping a few steps back Ghetto made no more moves and waited for Azazel. All throughout the little battle, Azazel was laughing none stop. 'I am so going to enjoy this."

"Railgun" Azazel held to his right hand like a cannon and aimed at Ghetto. A large laser beam of electricity headed towards Ghetto. Since Gogh was still behind him, Ghetto had no choice but to meet the attack heading. So he did just that, punch right through the attack and going for Azazel. Fighting in hand to hand combat both men attempted to get the better of the other. 

While Ghetto himself wasn't in the mood to fight. He knew he had to finish this fast if he wanted to get away from this island that seems to bring trouble. And that meant more work for him. 

Ghetto allowed familiar spiritual energy to cover his right arm. His arm became covered in black coded armor. With no attempts to stop, Ghetto send multiple single punches to Azazel. 

While Azazel attempted to block his punches with his shocks, Ghetto gracefully evaded them and single handle punched Azazel. Drawing in Azazel's shocks, the electricity around Ghetto began to change color, instead of the yellow color of the electricity it became a light green and a dark smoke hovered just a bit above it. 

Azazel stepped back in shock. "what are you?"

Ghetto said nothing. Seemly unaware of the aura he was giving off to his opponent. The second his opponent was distracted Ghetto appeared behind his opponent and put half of his strength to the punch. 

Azazel's head exploded on impact. Blood and brain bits flying all over the castle's ground. The rest of Azazel fell on the ground. 

"Ghetto" Gogh whimpered in shock. He made no move to get up from the ground. One second Ghetto had green lighting and black smoke surrounding him than he returns back to his normal state. As if he didn't just kill someone.