Maybe💁

Sorry it took so long to update I have been busy lately but I will try and update more often

__________________________________________________________

Veronica's POV:

"I'm back.....Betty I swear"I yell while walking up the stairs, I open the door luckily her and hug head was sleep. "Hey Betts wa- bzzzzz, my phone buzzed

T: Toni
V: Veronica

T: Hi, it's Toni from pops

V: oh..hey cutie

T: Hi☺️.... I mean uhm I wanted to know if maybe you could possibly show me around, of course only if you want. You don't have to, never mind it's fine I'll uhm..... I'll just uhm-

V: 😂😂 Toni I'll show you, I want to it's fine cutie.

T: okay cool I can send you my address and you can come over in 10?

"Who got you all smiley?" I jumped "holy hell Betty you can't do that" I glared at her and sit my phone down " it's no one, I got your food" I say digging in the pops bag and handing it to her, " I'll be right back".

Betty's POV:
"I'll be right back"

After Veronica walks out I grab her phone (who is Toni?) I think to my self

V: who are you?

T: ...I thought that maybe you wanted to show me around today, I'm sorry we can always do it tomorrow if you wanted?

V: no I mean who are you?

T: We met at Pop's remember? I said I thought you were really pretty and you thought I was too ☺️.

"ELIZABETH COOPER WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" Veronica yells I jump off the bed and grabbed a pillow as defense, "who is Toni?"  She groans and sits on the bed "it's this girl I met at pop's she's new in town and asked me to show her around, now give me back my phone please", "only if you promise not to get mad", "I promise" she says while snatching the phone and reading it...

Toni's POV:

I'm pacing around my room it's been 10 minutes and she hasn't texted me back I don't even think she remembers me ugggghhh why me? What she doesn't want to hang out maybe I should just call it off.

T: hey it's fine just forget it sorry for bothering you.

Veronica's POV:

T: hey it's fine just forget it sorry for bothering you.

"BETTY!!!! This is all your fault she thinks I don't want to hang out" I pout "well do you?",  "yes I really do she seems nice and might I add fine as hell and you ruined it" Betty takes my phone and starts to type...

V: send your address cutie.

T: are you sure I don't want to force you it doesn't really feel like you want to be around me let alone remember me.

V: that wasn't me I'll explain when I come just drop the addy and I'll be right there.

T: okay 5632 thornbellow drive see you soon

V: you bet😉

"Now go get ready you have a crush to pick up" Betty says while handing me my phone "really she said yes?"  "So she is a crush?" I walk out the room and yell "MAYBE"

Let the fun begin...

_____________________________________________

I know short chapter but the next one will be better bot and comment please

Should I do a face reveal??