🎊Holidays🎊

(I wanted to try and do all the holidays but only had ideas for 2 :,( Try to Enjoy because this is a long one:) )

^^= punching 🔴⚠️May be triggering and/or sensitive to some viewers. Tap until you see a safety(🔵) ⚠️🔴

*Christmas*

Wilford's POV.

December...Christmas is right around the corner so i want to get kenzie something special but i cant decide between three things...A necklace...A bracelet....And a ring...

-3 days ago-

*Flashback*

Mackenzie's POV.

"John always ruined the holidays for me, but one christmas he actually got me something. I was shocked at first but when i saw it, disappointment washed over my face...It was a necklace...Not real, no color, and not even for an adult. I had to take it...And Christmas eve, he tried choking me with it, but thankfully it broke and I could breathe again...So i promised myself never to wear anything around my limbs or neck to protect myself from him..."

Wilford's POV.

'Ring it is i guess'...I had a friend engrave, "W~M" on the back for me because the ring itself was too expensive...It was a gold ring with her itnital on the front.

Mackenzie's POV.

Half-way to a whole year with Wilford...I want to get him something special for our first christmas together, but i cant decide.

-2½Months ago-

*Flashback*

Wilford's POV.

"Damn...The rain ruined my watch! Its not ticking anymore!" I yelled out. "Why not get a new one?" Kenzie suggested. I threw my umbrella into a slot by the door to dry it. I started to shake my wrist around and repeatedly held it up to my ear to find a ticking.

"I dont want just any watch."

"Why not?-"

"Because i-"

"Its just watch Wil-"

"ITS NOT JUST A WATCH!!!" I snapped at her. She looked at me as tho 'i had just killed someone.' "I-im sorry, its just-'
I held my hands up by my ears in a claw shape twitching in frustration
'...aah, this was the only thing i had left of my father...He gave it to me on my 7th birthday, and ive had it since...Theres no other kind like it anymore." I broke down as kenzie rubbed my back in circles comfortingly.

Mackenzie's POV.

'Watch it is...' I searched everywhere to find a replica of his watch for almost 3 months, and no luck...Until one store had the last one...The 'Panerai Luminor Submersible 'Sly Tech'' It was pricey, but still affordable.

-Christmas morning-

Wilford's POV.

I stretch my limbs out and roll over to see kenzie wide awake already standing by the doorway. "Good morning, sleepy." She said. I smile with my eyes half way open and relax as i sigh. I roll out of bed to get dressed. As i do so, she just watches me..."How may i help you~?" I ask her sensually after i put on shorts. As she rolls her eyes looking away, she blushes. "You're cute when you blush..." She covers her face, "What else do you like about me.?" She giggles. I move her hands out of the way and lock my fingers with hers. "I like the way you hide your blush...Your smile.....And your heart. Your good heart." I say putting her hand on my bare chest.