Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Zhan, we are wearing the same colored blazers." Ziyi smiled like she discovered a new land.

"It's friends code, right?" Zhan chuckled as the others walked into the house.

"Wait...why both of you are wearing the same clothes? Are you going out?" Ziyi said pointing her thumb towards the door.

"Nah," Zhan said. "We are waiting for you guys."

Listening to Zhan's words, Hao Xuan burst into laughter. "I knew...I knew Zhan would have already guessed our arrival." Hao Xuan struggled to talk. "He knows you better than anyone else."

"Pfft..." Ziyi made a weird face. "I thought we are going to watch a romantic scene and ended up seeing them in couple attires."

"So, do you want to go back now?" Xuan Lu asked gently.

"No. It's okay." Ziyi pouted.

"Shijie, you knew what plan Ziyi was brewing, why didn't you stop her?" Zhan whined. "You should consider about me and your future brother-in-law."

"Huh?!" Hao Xuan's brows got vanished in his hairline. "Be considerate towards your friend, Zhan. I am still single and you are planning to get married?!"

"Little Devil, should I kidnap a bride for you?" Zhan titled his head. "Or, should I kidnap the heir of Song Company for you?"

"Zhan!" Hao Xuan widened his eyes and looked at Zhan with 'don't expose me' look.

"I just said. Nothing serious." Zhan chuckled.

"Jiyang, did you buy snacks?" Yibo pulled Jiyang by his hand and led him to the couch.

Jiyang looked at Hao Xuan and the latter gave him a big bag of snacks. Jiyang smiled and showed them to Yibo. Ziyi, Xuan Lu, Zhan, and Hao Xuan took their seats beside their partners.

"So, what's today's plans?" Zhan said taking a packet of chips.

"What else? Just enjoy the fall of Mengs." Ziyi said opening her can of cola.

"I have other plans, Miss Wildfire." Zhan looked at the other while putting a chip into his mouth.

"What's it?" Xuan Lu took a packet of snacks from the bag.

"About inter-university games," Zhan said and his facial expressions grew serious. "Mengs are already out of our way. Now it will be easier for us to defeat the Wens." Zhan looked at everyone to find everyone was listening to him. "Well, I will participate in basketball and Badminton match. Hao Xuan will participate in archery and badminton match, Yibo will participate in basketball only. Jiyang will participate in three-legged race and chess. Shijie will participate in bowling and three-legged race and Ziyi will participate in both races."

"Cool!" Hao Xuan smirked. "Zhan is trying to bring back the most deadly combinations, right Zhan?"

"Yes." Zhan smiled. "Yibo and I will participate in basketball, Hao Xuan and I will be playing badminton."

"Then the remaining teams are already decided." Xuan Lu took a sip of her drink.

"Yes." Zhan nodded. "Day after tomorrow is very important to us. I am sure When Zhuliu will surely do something inappropriate to win the games."

"Mengs already collapsed. Are you planning to destroy Wens tomorrow?" Yibo asked.

"Not yet." Zhan sighed. "I need to find out a few things before exposing all of their dirty business."

Yibo and Jiyang sensed the tension in the air. So they got up from their seats.

"Since everyone is here, we are gonna prepare dinner." Jiyang smiled while Yibo froze at Jiyang's words. Without giving time to Yibo, Jiyang dragged him to the kitchen.