The Lost Saga Banner

Flash Title: The Young Lord of Sinon

Reese: The Young Lord of Sinon

Greeting: "Nice to meet you, my name is Reese and....may I ask is Ward here?" 

Skillset:

Weapon: Gram: 14 Might: Accelerates Special cooldown -1, At the end of battle if foe's initiates grant this unit special countdown -2 and recover 7HP. At the start of battle ignore foes "This unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack." and if the unit's HP >50%, the unit makes a guaranteed follow up attack.

Assist: None 

Special: Divine Miracle (Miracle but has a shorter cooldown.) (Locked to this unit)

A Skill: Pelshida: Grand plus 3 defence/resistance, At the start of battle ignore foes "During combat" buffs. (Locked to this unit.)

B Skill: Tulsa Circlet: Foe Special can not trigger against this unit. (counts Galeforce) (Locked to this unit)

C Skill: Speed Tactics 

Red Sword Cavalry

BST: 160-162

HP: 38/43/48

ATK: 31/34/37

SPD: 32/35/38

DEF:29/32/35

RES:14/17/20 

Special Quote: "For the Berwick League!" 

"We shall stand as one!" 

"We shall never yield!" 

"I must do my part! 

Defeated: "I...I am sorry...father...please forgive me..." 

Level 40 Confession: "Oh, Summoner it's you, please forgive my rudeness...it just that...I still need to get used to this world. You know this world reminds me of the time we spend in Navaron where people suffered due to the Raze Empire invasion...*sigh* it little hard to handle the truth but right now, all I can do is fight for your Summoner so promise me that you will fight for a better future." 

Flash Title: The Loyal Veteran 

Ward: The Loyal Veteran

Greetings: "Hmm it appears that we been called into a strange world...can you tell me where Lord Reese is?" 

Skillset: 

Weapon: Doru: 14 Might: If the unit is adjacent to an ally, grant +3 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES during combat. (can't be foddered)

Assist: Guard: You choose an adjacent allied unit to appal a Guard statics. If the Guard unit is attacked, switch the target to this unit. (It works like in Berwick Saga) 

Special: None

A Skill: Close Defence 3

B Skill: Lull Atk/Def 3

C Skill: Ward Cavalry 

Blue Lance Cavalry

BST: 160-162

HP: 40/45/50

ATK:33/36/39

SPD:24/27/30

DEF:32/34/38

RES:15/18/21

Special Quote: "For Lord Reese!" 

"I can still fight, you know!" 

"It is your time to retire!" 

"For the Berwick League!" 

Defeated: "Lord...Reese....forgive....me."