Chapter 5 The Birthday And Getting Information

Start from the beginning

The laughing was coming from Riley, Derek, and the group of boys that they hang out with. I sighed angrily, and smiled, then turned around to walk up to them.

Smirking, I walked up to Riley. He stopped laughing, and started smirking at me. I giggled, and shook my head.

"Thank you for that. My back was getting to warm." I said sarcastically, then slapped him in the face. A huge sound was made when my hand made contact with his face. His head snapped to the side, and when he turned back to me, his face held surprise. I only glared at him.

"If you ever do anything to hurt Bella, and I for the rest of our lives, I will hunt you down and hurt you. Do you understand?" I threatened, and his expression was furious. He raised a hand, and about swung, about ready to hit me, until an arm shot out and grabbed Riley's preventing me from getting hit.

"That's not a way you treat a lady." Said a familiar voice making me aigh in relief. It was Elijah.

When I looked at Elijah, he looked furious at Riley. Riley gave him a glare, and so did the rest of the boys.

"Well if it isn't Elijah Mikaelson." Derek said sounding pretty mad.

"You guys know each other?" I asked raising an eyebrow at all of them. Nobody answered, and I felt a hand touch my arm. Turning to look, I saw it was Bella. She looked mad at Riley, and Derek, but she was grate full to Elijah. I knew how she was feeling, because I was feeling the same thing.

"Leave, and never come back." Elijah said lowly. It almost sounded like he was growling.

Then I noticed his grip on Riley. It was pretty tight, so I stepped into the middle of them. Elijah looked to me, and his face softened. Then he let go of Riley's arm.

"Riley leave before I knee you where the sun don't shine." I threatened, and heard them leave. I looked back to Elijah, and gave hm a grate full smile.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." He replied with a smile.

"He really could have hit me." I said suddenly realizing that my face could have been bruised. Bella let out a giggle, and Elijah chuckled at me. "Thank you, seriously. You saved my face from getting bruised. I wouldn't want people asking me about that." I added smiling. He smiled back at me, and shook his head at me.

"Yeah I know. I'm a lunatic." I muttered under my breath.

"What did he do to the both of you?" Elijah asked. "If you dn't mind me asking." He added, being very polite. I smiled at him, and looked at Bella. She shrugged, and I looked back to him.

"Riley has made Bella, and I's lives a living hell ever since him and his boys moved here." I started. He nodded for me to continue. "All they have done since they moved here was tease us, and make school for us worse. Before he moved here Bella, and I were friends with a lot of people.

Now pretty much everybody in our school acts as if we are a disease. A girl named Brenda, she is the school bully, and she's been mean to me ever since I first started school when I was 5." I said shrugging at the end. There was more, but I didn't feel like sharing. He nodded like he understood.

"Don't worry. I'm sure your friend Bella has kept you from wanting to move, right?" he asked smiling kindly at me. I smiled kindly back.

"Yep. She is the only thing keeping me in this state." I replied and gave her a grin. She grinned in response.

The rest of the time at the beach Elijah, Bella, and I kept talking. Bella, and I had gotten to know Elijah a lot more than what we did before. I mean sure before today we talked some, but it wasn't alot. Sometimes I even forgotten his name!