Monae:
What kind of clothes am I
supposed to wear?

Noel the goat:
Um well I'm dressing nicely but not like
super nicely yk and btw this is like not
an actual party party. It's a hang with the
gang or whatever but we still gotta
look our best yk

Monae:
sounds like you're getting interviewed
or some where the person is always like
uh, um, yk and shit.

Noel the goat:
Just get ready and wear a dress or
something, don't be extra though.

Monae:
IS YOUR GIRL GOING TO BE THERE??

Noel the goat:
Bruh why did god pick you as my cousin

Monae:
Funny how fans turn to my bitches

Noel the goat:
I won't pick you if you don't shut up 😡
Read at 9:41 pm

———

We arrive at the so called "small" get together and Noel gets greeted by his "bros" which are quiet a few of them. Two recognized me and called me tiktok girl, I barely even have 100k on there.

I sat down on an unoccupied seat on the couch next to a girl who was smoking weed. I watch as some guys play beer pong and some of the girls playing truth or dare.

"Want to hit?" The girl next to me asks holding the blunt out to me probably recognizing I was bored or something.

"Sure." I shrug grabbing the blunt from her fingers, i could never turn down a good blunt.

"Oh I'm guessing you're American?" The girl states but in like a question, confused on my accent because I don't sound 'French'.

The party finally started getting a little more interesting when two girls started arguing over the ex. We just let it play out waiting to see if anyone would end up throwing hands. I just sit there on the floor against the couch drinking some beer observing the drama.

The girls never threw hands but one left and one stayed and I heard she snorted a line in the bathroom. The whole living room and kitchen felt like it had been hot boxed or some, and on top of that my cousin had disappeared.

"A few of us are heading out to play spin the bottle, want join? It's exclusive." A guy asks, holding his hand out to help me off the floor giving me no leeway to say no.

"I guess that sounds fun." I chuckle as I follow him to the back room not really knowing what kind of a mess I'd be getting myself into.

There is maybe about 8 of them in the circle waiting for someone to start. I offer to start because my horny drunk baked ass is wilding. We were playing the version where you took off clothes if you wanted to skip that person.

During these moments I totally forgot about my old life in Jersey. Alejandro who? Ex boyfriend who?

The bottle landed on some cute guy with blonde hair, not my usual type but I'm not about to take off clothes if it's just a peck.

To my surprise it was not just a peck, I was not vibing because he sucked at kissing. At least the chances of his bottle landing on me were slim.

His bottle landed on a guy so he decided to strip his shirt off, and not to my surprise had abs. Soon it was finally a girls turn, half of the guys were shirtless now. I feel like girls are more willing to kiss girls but it depends.

The bottle the girl had spun lands on me and I don't see her stripping anything off so of course I had to do what I had to do. And our kiss ended up only being a peck though, I don't know why I was disappointed. I guess my bisexual decided to pop out.

———

I don't remember much else from last night or how I got home, I'm pretty sure that Noel took me home or I might've called an Uber or l one of the guys I had talked to. I just know during the game I got even more baked because bitches were hot boxing the bedroom.

I roll over and grab my phone from the side table to see any messages or other notifications I got but it was dead because I forgot to plug it in. I quickly plug it in and pull out my computer from under my other pillow to watch "The Secret life of an American Teenager" because there isn't much to do while my dad is out.

Then I get interrupted by a FaceTime call from Alexia what could she possibly want at 3 in the morning jersey time? It's barely even midnight in California.

"Girl go to sleep, why are you even up? It's late late." I ask wondering what was up and why she had to interrupt TSLOAAT.

"Well for one I just got home and cleaned up after myself so it's no biggie. I had to call you though because Alejandro and what's her name Katie shared a New Years kiss." Alexia states frowning,

"Not surprised but now there is this Katie girl? We just had to deal with Vic. I guess it's whatever though, we never said we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I might've even kissed some guys last night," I shrug but lowkey I am feeling kind of jealous.

"What do you mean by 'some' guys?" Alexia questions with quotes confused by what I said and a little shocked, even made one of those confused faces.

"We played spin the bottle but I don't remember much from the party. And that's on admittingly being a light weight." I answer with a chuckle.

Now I feel like Alejandro's lying about how he feels about me. And shouldn't I feel guilty for playing spin the bottle? Why don't I feel guilty?

AUTHORS NOTES
I feel like I didn't make that part dramatic enough and this chapter kind of sucks, though I kinda saved it. Maybe Monae only played spin the bottle because she had a gut feeling Alejandro wasn't about to be loyal 👀. Idek why I made her do it but I had to do what I had to do.

VOTE BECAUSE VOTES ARE FLOPPING, this ain't the election.

Do y'all even read the notes? I sure as hell don't, idkw I add them 🤷🏽‍♀️.