December 19th & 20th

Dean was laying in the living room knowing Becky was in the bedroom folding clothes. Then Chris Jericho appeared and sat down on the couch.

Chris-''Hey.''

Dean-''Hey, Chris.''

Chris-''Where's Becky?''

Dean-''Folding laundry. She's been really quiet today. Not saying much.''

Chris-''Maybe she's still skaken up about what happened yesterday.''

Dean-''Yeah, you're probably right.''

Dean stood up.

Dean-''Maybe I can get her to play outside again like last time.''

Chris-''Worth a shot.''

Dean-''Alright, I'll try it.''

Chris smiled. Dean ran out of the living room and into the bedroom. But Dean paused when he saw Becky zip up her winter coat and grab her suitcase.

Dean-''Be-Becky?''

Becky-''Come on, Dean.''

Becky walked out of the room and over to the front door as Dean & Chris stood in the hallway staring at her.

Chris-''Where is she going?''

Dean-''I-I don't know. Her suitcase is packed.''

Becky walked into the kitchen and grabbed her passport, plane ticket and her cellphone.

Chris-''That's a plane ticket.''

Dean-''She's leaving. But where is she going?''

Becky-''Come on, Dean. I gotta drop you off at Finn & Bayley's place.''

Dean-''How do I stop her?!''

Chris-''Anyway you can. If she leaves-''

Dean-''I won't turn back into a human.''

Becky opened the door as the taxi cab hooted outside.

Becky-''Dean! Come on, buddy.''

Dean slowly walked with Becky out of the house. Becky locked the front door and they walked over to the taxi cab.

Becky-''Hi, is it alright if I drop off my dog at a friends house first? I'll pay extra.''

Driver-''Not a problem, ma'am.''

Becky-''Thank you.''

Becky & Dean got in the cab and drove up to Finn & Bayley's house. Becky & Dean got out of the taxi.

Becky-''I'll be right back.''

The driver nodded. Becky & Dean walked up to the front door and Becky knocked.

Dean-''Please tell me where you're going?''

Dean barked and Finn opened the door.

Finn-''Hi, Becky.''

Becky-''Hi, I'm here to drop off Dean.''

Finn-''Right. Bayley told me you called her this morning and asked if we would keep an eye on him until his owners get back.''

Becky-''Yeah. Where is Bayley?''

Finn-''With her mom. They went to go buy a Christmas gift for her dad.''

Becky-''Oh, ok. Well, Dean is all yours until I get back or his owners get back.''

Finn-''You sure you wanna say goodbye like this? You seem to be really attached to him.''