Seven

in the other hand, chaeryeong arrived home, books in her hand as her back carried a black backpack

in the other hand, chaeryeong arrived home, books in her hand as her back carried a black backpack. walking to the living room, she dropped everything on the couch before stretching her arms and legs, "i need a fucking massage." she mumbled to herself.

yawning a little, chaeryeong entered her room and fell face first unto the bed, "i fucking hate life." she laughed before closing her eyes. the girl turned herself to a normal position, facing the ceiling. staring at her ceiling, chaeryeong feeling empty as usual.

"nothing new. i just go to school, go home, study, eat, sleep, repeat." she talked to herself. "why is my life so boring?" she continued. "i've never had any drama, or a boyfriend. but then again.. what is love?" she asked herself.

chaeryeong wanted to feel. she wanted to love. she wanted colors in her life, not some old black and white photograph. "i need someone who can paint my life. that's all i want. everything now is so boring." she laughed, talking to herself again.

chaeryeong's thoughts was interrupted by her phone notification saying that an unknown number just messaged her. confused, chaeryeong checked the contact id, the person had no profile picture which made her more confused.

unknown
hey this is chaeryeong, right?

would you like to block this number?
yes            |             no

chaeryeong didn't know why she didn't just block the number, but something tells her she knows this guy, which leads her to asking a question back.

uh.. who is this?

Its taehyun haha
i was wondering
if you can tutor me
again on saturday?

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

the girl thought for a while. she then remembered that her mother is making both her and chaeyeon come to a family gathering. it was an annual gathering, actually. it happens every year to keep the family bond close. only.. it was the most boring gathering on earth, if you ask chaeryeong.

chaeyeon didn't have troubles coming to the gathering because she was actually close to a couple cousins. chaeryeong in the other hand, had no one. yes, her sister did ask her to come socialize, but chaeryeong being chaeryeong refused. (a/n: yes i know chaeryeong is esfj but for the sake of the story lmao)

now that she thought about it, it could be a great boring gathering escape if she decided to tutor taehyun. so at the end, the girl agreed.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

sure y not
meet me in
jinhit cafe at 2pm

ok great! cya there :)
Seen; 16:54 pm

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

giggling a little, chaeryeong couldn't hell but think that the smiley face the latter typed on his message was a little cute. noticing that she herself just giggled, chaeryeong gasped and placed a hand above her mouth.

did she just.. giggle??

 giggle??