Let's Get Married

Start from the beginning

(Behind the scenes with Vinny)

"I wanna just ask her right now but I cant mess this up. This is the girl Ive wanted to marry since the day I walked into the shore house"

(Back to us)

So we got a couple more drinks, laughing and just talking about life and catching up.

(Behind scene with Jess)
"This is by far not even close to the Vinny I remember and yet I love him now if not more than I've ever felt. Honestly my head is spinning woth just everything. Ive been so focused on work and avoiding any and all feelings because well..I guess I just didn't want to admit the truth of I didn't want to move on from Vinny. Now he's here infront of me and I'm still a little shocked that everything is happening the way it is but I'm happy about it"
(Back to Jess pov)
"Its getting a little late, we should probably head back before the chooches feel some type of way"
Vinny said smirking. I smirked back and looked up with a shrug
"Well guess we shouldn't keep them waiting"
I said standing from my bar stool. Vinny did the same and with that we walked to the car.
It was a strangely quiet ride. I looked over at Vinny subtly, seeing him gripping the steering wheel and looking so zoned out on the road it was just..strange
"You alright, Vin?"
I asked with a raised brow. He glanced at me in surprise before turning back to the road and clearing his throat with a smile
"Yeah I uh, I'm just thinking about going to Cali with you. You know ny mom is gonna want to see us"
Vinny said glancing over at me
"Well we can always switch our flights tonight and go see her before I have to go home. I mean I have a couple concerts and appearances to make once this is over. I pushed them all back to do this"
I said looking over at Vinny
"How long do you have before we have to be back?"
Vinny asked with a raised brow
"Probably 3 weeks max. I told them till the end of summer"
I said biting my lip.
"Okay so well just spend loke 3 or 4 days at my mom's or maybe the weekend and then we'll fly home"
Vinny said with a small smile. My heart fluttered when he said that

~Home~
"Are you..moving in then?"
I asked with a raised brow
He smirked
"Well I've got a couple things to tie up in Long Island, couple girls to break up with-"
Vinny laughed as I smacked his arm
"That better be a joke Vincent"
I said laughing. He chuckled at me as i fake glared at him but I couldn't even keep a straight face.

"Of course I'm moving in with you. Only if youre cool with that though"
Vinny said as we pulled up to the house.
"Well paying less for rent would be nice and you can pay the Netflix bill-"
"Oh that's all I am to you? A sugar daddy?"
Vinny said laughing. I giggled
"No, a sugar daddy would pay all my bills. Maybe i should consider-"
"Hey now, don't start talking shit"
Vinny said laughing.
I laughed whole heartedly but stopped when Vinny started staring at me with a genuine smile.
"What?"
I asked with a small giggle
"Come on"
He said getting out the car. I raised a brow as he walked over and opened my door and grabbed my hand helping me out.
"What's going on?"
I asked cobfused
"Just come with me"
He said smirking.
"Okay"
I said lightly as I looked over at him and we walked through the front doors.
The first thing I see infront of the stairwell is this

My eyes widened in surprise but my heart started to pound.
"Vin...I"

(Behind scene with Vinny)

"This is it. It's do or die now. I just hope she doesn't think its too soon. I hope she says yes"
Vinny said smirking shyly.

(Back to Jess' pov)

"Jess I've never loved a girl as hard and deeply as I have for you. I loved you the moment I saw you walking into the shore house..and this is just the beginning so come with me"
He said smirking as his hand laced with mine and he pulled me along.
My heart began to thunder as we walked to the left through a hallway where the kitchen was but through the hallway, my breath caught in my throat seeing