2

Kolkata shows 12.00 PM.  The sky has changed its color.  The Bose family has fallen asleep in the dreamland.  But no one realized that a candle had burned almost the entire house.

Anandhi woke up because he smelled the distinctive aroma of fire and sure enough fire was everywhere

"Swara ... Ragini, wake the fire!"  Anandhi shouted to his two younger siblings.

"Hmm ... why are you burning," said Swara who still closed her eyes.  "Ahhh ... the fire ..." Ragini screamed and suddenly made swara's eyes wide open.

The three of them stood in front of their beds and began to think about how to find a way out.

"Oh god, how is this ... the fire is getting bigger" Ragini grumbled.  "Uhukk..uhukk" swara coughed because of the smoke that was starting to suffocate her breathing.

"Calm down, we will find a way out" Anandhi tried to calm his two younger siblings.  And he is looking for ways they can get out.

But his view was diverted in an open window "Ragini Swara, there is a window we get out of there," said Anandhi and they went straight to that window

"Come on, you go first" said Anandhi who was holding the window open.  "Good sis," Ragini jumped out and landed safely.

"Swara, now it is your turn" Anandhi ordered.  "B-but brother" swara is hesitant to leave Anandhi alone.  "Never mind, don't worry about me"
"Alright sis sis" Swara jumped and exactly with Ragini he landed safely.

Anandhi started to step out of the window "oh this is very high" Anandhi Ragu said.  He closed his eyes and jumped he landed safely.

Swara and Ragini immediately approached Anandhi and hugged him "Sis, brother is fine" Ragini said checking Anandhi's condition.  "I'm fine .. but mom and dad .." Anandhi just remembered Shekkar and Sarsmista who were still trapped inside the house

All residents have come in droves to extinguish the fire that continues to spread and eat up all parts of the house

"Sis, they haven't come out yet, bro," Swara said in panic.  "I don't know swara either, just pray to the gods," Anandhi said, looking at Swara and Ragini who were worried.

Not long after the fire was extinguished, several people who picked up two bodies that had been burned, Anandhi, Swara and Ragini ran to the two bodies.

"Mother ... father ... wake up ..." Ragini shouted when she saw the body was Shekar and Sarsmista their parents.  "Mother ... father ... wake up ..." hysterically swara.

Anandhi could only cry and calm his two younger siblings while stroking Swara's head and Ragini's "mother, Anandhi promised to keep Swara and Ragini" inwardly.

(Continued)