Waking To You Part 2

A.M: Hi i'm back sorry for being late i was thinking of a name for two of my charters haha (^-^)

Koko: Welcome back miss but really miss you should just write it down in a journal so you have it with you.

A.M: Ok ok i will (-_-)

Zero: Hey when do i come in the story!! XD

A.M: Gosh dang it Zero you will!

Zero: It doesn't seem like it. *Pouts* XP

A.M: Oh stop pouting. Your going to be in this one.

Zero: Yeah!! XD

A.M: Oh now you stop pouting!!

Zero: (:3

Koko: Well have fun reading the story *Bows* to you

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I calmed down a little bit but i was still a little scared.

"I'ts ok Im fine now let me go please.. um?

"Oh it's Zero." He smiled at his response.

"Hehe"I smiled a little with a soft laugh.

Koko came back in the room bowing.

"Miss if your feeling better then Mister Gemigi want to meet you in his head quarters if its possible. "

Koko stopped bowing and saw that Zero was still holding me and cleared her throat and Zero finally realized he was still holding me and let go in embarrassment.

"Please sir restrain from touching our guest like that."

"Oh hehe sorry."

I got up from the soft sofa and tried to balance on my feet. "I-I'm fine now i would like to speak with him if i could." I said im a soft quiet voice.

Zero quickly stood next to me. "I'll come to!!"

"Thats great sir you're father would love to see you."

Koko turned around and started walking out of the room. Zero and I followed behind, with Zero helping me walk.

"Koko who is that?" Zero said pointing at a boy watering the flowers in the garden he had light red hair and it seemed like he had black eyes.

 Koko looks at the garden and sees the boy. "Oh that is Aoi he is the new gardener you father hired him he is a really good one at that.He is so gentle and kind he would never hurt anything he is an angel from above. Like a gardean." Aoi looked over to where we were standing and waved with a smile. Koko smiled and waved back at him.

"Oh..." I raised my hand and waved alittle. Zero then looked at me and looked at Aoi then back at me.

"Hmm.. he isn't that interesting."

Zero let go of my hand and started walking ahead of us. "Catch up with me when you're done."

I turned and watched Zero walk away. Koko started walking again.

"Sir please."

I tried to catch up with Koko but my legs gave out and i fell to the ground. Koko turned around and saw me on the ground. Aoi heard her fall and ran over to see what happened.

Koko was trying to get me up. "Miss are you ok? Miss!"

Aoi came over to me and helped Koko pick me up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A.M: Well are you happy now you came into the story

Zero: No i'm not happy

Aoi: Why because she waved at me you're pethetic oh and then you left her

Zero: well i'm not the one who made me leave her *Looks at you*

A.M: Ok ok lets not point fingers

Koko: Well miss you are the one writing this story

A.M: Fine i'm sorry is that better i need to end it (-_-)

Aoi: Hmm... I dont know Zero. :3

Zero: say that you're readers are awsome and hope that they read again

A.M: You guys and girls are awesome and i hope you read again, is that all

Koko: Add more people to it too ok miss

A.M: Ok fine I'll see you readers soon (maybe) :3