12)Wamuu's little pets

Depuis le début

Wamuu steps to the next stall and you get a chance to look at the creature. Sure, it looks like a horse, but it's giant, drooling all over the place with it's big toothy mouth, and it's overly muscular. The horse-like creatire stares at you, with a piece of meat hanging out the side of it's mouth.
You look back at Wamuu:

-----------------------------------------------------------(PICTURE CUT FROM THIS COMIC, SINCE THERE'S NO ART)

(PICTURE CUT FROM THIS COMIC, SINCE THERE'S NO ART)

-----------------------------------------------------------(PICTURE CUT FROM THIS COMIC, SINCE THERE'S NO ART)

You nod to his words. They are really amazing (amazingly terrifying).
"This one's Sloth"
The horse lazily leans it's head onto the door, and slightly snorts, letting Wamuu give him a scratch between his ears.
"This is Wrath"
This horse seems restless, growling and snapping around him, but gets calmer when Wamuu comes closer. Though he is still foaming at mouth, and growling when he presumably smells you around the corner.
"Shush, I'll introduce her to you in a bit"

"This last one is my favourite, my joy. Pride."
He immediately opens the door, and the beast steps out, and kind of 'bows' on one knee.
"He's a lot like me, and he's very loyal. He just sometimes gets a little bit stubborn."
The horse looks away seemingly like if it was embarrassed.

Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth and Pride... Those are four of the Seven Deadly Sins. Very suitable judging by their personalities. Wamuu slowly leads Pride towards you.
"Stay still, no sudden movements. Also don't look into his eyes, as he might see it as a challenge."
You look at your feet and pray the creature is in good mood, because it could most definitely kill you if it wished so. This thing is not like the men, that get charmed your rudeness.

You feel something nudge your shoulder, and you reach up to meet the big soft muzzle of a horse. Pride neighs in satisfaction as you slightly scratch his forehead. The others also get intrigued, all in their own way. You jump back when Wrath kicks the door of his Stall. Pride slightly snaps at him with his teeth and he backs off.
"Pride is their leader, they have to listen to him."

Wamuu shows you where to sit down, and starts tending to the horses. As you watch him working, you ask if you can help with anything.
"Well, I already cared for Pride, and Wrath and Gluttony are quite dangerous, but you can take care of Sloth. He's too lazy to do anything."
He shows you where the brushes, shovel and other things are. Then he briefly explains how to brush the horse and how to clean his space.

You hesitantly open the door to the stall, and find Sloth just standing aside, looking down to the ground. You reach out to pet the horse, and he slightly leans into your hand.
'This is a whole another level of muscles, more than the men's. It's too much'
(Never took care of horses, just so u know)
You brush it's fur and mane, and clean around. Then Wamuu shows you a bucket.

"Come here human, this is quite fun"
He gestures for you to come, and all four animals focus on you. Inside the bucket are scraps of meat.
"Just a boar" Wamuu explains when he notices your look of disgust.
"Take a piece and throw it to any of them"
You take the first piece and throw it at Pride. He skillfully catches the treat.
"Good choice. Now the others"

You throw all of the meat to the horses, sometimes even trying trickshots.
You laugh when a piece hits Sloth's head, and he just licks it off, or when a piece slapped Wrath in the ear, and Gluttony took it before Wrath could react.
"Now they need to go out for a bit. You should sit behind the railing and just watch"

You see him pointing to a large indoor racing track behind you, and you lean onto the railing near you.
You daydream while watching Wamuu run around training the horses, giving them treats. He even swings up onto Wrath's and Pride's backs, and rides in a sort of victory lap.

 He even swings up onto Wrath's and Pride's backs, and rides in a sort of victory lap

(What a cool picture O - O
Don't mind the Joseph xD)

After a while, your stomach starts growling. You tell Wamuu, and after a bit of cleaning up and saying his goodbyes to his pets, he holds you the door outside.
"After you Kitten"
"Thank you my Unicorn Knight"
"Hmm... I really like this nickname. Wanna say it again?"
"Shut it Unicorn Jerk"
You wave at the horses and you could swear they nodded at you.

....

Guess what? They shut down schools because of the virus. I'll be doing a part time job, but I'll still have time to write sometimes. I wish you all good luck and health.

I made this chapter a bit longer since last one was shorter. Thank you to all you wonderful people voting for my story. I could never be more thankful.

I send everyone big hugs (from my pillar people too if u wish, can never have enough Santana hugs)
Goodbye, stay safe, and Thank you.

PS
Some sort of glitch happened and it shows me that there are two of this chapter. If this also happened to you, I apologise, but I'm worried I would break something if I tried to fix it.
PS 2
Glitch fixed. Was probably only on my side.