30- Band Au

(Yes I got this from tik tok)

Shoto Todoroki is the son of a famous violin Prodigy. (Endeavor)
He decided that he hated the violin and left to become part of a band which he created called 'Slow Burn'.
(Yes you are in it.)
The band is becoming very popular and you then one day met crush and also Julia too.
(ALSO! AIZAWA IS THE MANGER SO YEAH!)

For this scenario,

You can go on the information provided and create your own topic from this.

Or you can choose one of the topic options I have.

Topic Options:
A) When you first meet crush and your best friends with Julia.

B) (mostly for todoroki kids)
You are at event with your brother and he has wandered off leaving you alone.
Which then you saw crush performing and got feelings and wanted to meet them.
Also they are exactly what the band needs!

C) (Same as B)
Your part of 'Slow Burn' already and you were at an event with your band and crush was performing.
You got feels and they were just what you needed for the band.
Also you want to meet them.

The decision is up to you! If you have a good topic idea, pm me and I'll add it in!
And of course, I'll give you credit!

Also I do take requests, just I have make sure they follow the guidelines and if it's anything that makes someone uncomfortable.
I will be willing to take something done.

I hope you all have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!
😁😁