- And how about years? Hm? What about that? She could be your daughter! You don't really expect me to support you in your ideas to have children with a girl who could easily be your child!?

- I am not a father! I am aware that she is 22 years younger than me, but I don't look at her that way. She is...just different. Besides, I've never mentioned having children with her...

- Then what? Why did you bound with her if you haven't thought about that?

- I don't know! I told you, I don't know why, and I don't know when! It just happened! I certainly didn't plan to impregnate her!

- Well, who is lying now?

While lightnings were piercing between Alex and his mother, Elisa was dealing with other problems.

- You sure you are okay? – Melissa asked her friend for the tenth time.

- I am...

- And you still believe this all happened?

- Melissa! I'm telling you! Our ex professor is bonded with me!

- Honey, this sounds like a dream....

- But it isn't!

- Okay...okay... Jesus! This is so many information. I thought you were telling me your dream...

- Oh, great!

- No, no! Wait! Don't be mad. I mean... Why am I asking you not to be mad? I am the one who should get an apology! Why didn't you tell me that you are an angel?!

- I'm not an angel...

- All right, that...

- Half-Nephilim...

- Half-Nephilim, yes! Why haven't you ever told me that?!

- I didn't know. I just found out a week ago.

- But...didn't you feel different before?

- Not so much... I mean, you know my problems concerning fitting in this society...besides, I never assumed there could be a paranormal explanation for that.

- Now everything has sense...

- What?

- Well... You randomly predicting future, assuming other people's thoughts and feelings...and that weird thing you got for Mr. Bronschein...

- Melissa!

- Oh, don't worry, he has that weird thing for you too!

- Oh, my...

- Well, I'm just telling you what everyone saw back then. And what I saw that day when I was waiting you in front of school.

- What did you see?

- What did I see? – Melissa smiled and tucked her blonder hair behind the right ear – I saw two people going completely mad for each other and becoming frustrated for not having one another.

- That's way too much to say...

- That's true! Besides, you just told me that you two bounded, so I really don't see how I'm exaggerating.

- Look, that bounding...it's not as serious as it seems.

- Really?!

- Why are you asking me that with that disbelief on your face?

- Because it seems to me, you're shivering. Again. As a matter of fact, you haven't been stopped doing that since we sat here.

- I hate you.

- Thanks. – Melissa laughed – Maybe that gets you thinking more of him. I think it would be great if you thought a plan how to convince him to warm you up. Because, it seems to me, if you don't come up with it fast, you're going to freeze.

- It's the weather.

- Yea... And I'm one of Charlie's Angels.

- Shut up!

Friends were laughing, forgetting for a moment s quiet street, sad people and the tension that was growing in the air. Only one man was fully aware of what it was to come. That's why he was watching girls from the opposite side of the street with wrinkle on his forehead. Not even his beautiful musculature nor his golden hair could overshadow the fog of anticipation in which he was standing.

- She is real. What are we going to do? – whispered a man standing next to him in equal glory.

- First, we must make sure someone keeps an eye on her and distracts her from going home. Then we are going to visit Alex.

- And what about her family?

- It's too late. She comes first.

Man next to him silently nodded, finding a way to cope with the horrible thought he was having. But he knew too. Nothing could be done know. Saving her was the top priority.