**His Dreams**

It was early in the morning when Aizawa had went out for a walk. While he was out someone asked him for a picture "Omg!! Your Eraserhead! May I have a picture?". He was feeling very nice today so Shouta agreed. After the picture, the person ran off back on there own course.

A few hours, later he found himself at a lake and decided to relax. (Its an off day in the summer years later) Aizawa smiled and began to read a book that he brought, he started to feel very sick thinking it was only something that happens commonly to him. Shouta's phone began to ring it was Eri, he answered the phone and was shocked about what he heard "Dad help someone is here asking me to come out what do I do?!" she asked quickly and quietly. "Im coming home now don't worry!" he was absolutely terrified and began running home.

Once he got home he saw what brought him tears, Eri, Shinou, and His Husband (Present Mic) all tied up. "What do you want from them" he yelled. No reply. Everyone was asleep, he tried to wake them but he couldn't.

He woke up with a sudden jolt. It was all a dream everything that happened. "Honey are you okay?" Hizashi asked. "Yes I'm fine just another dream....." Aizawa said nervously. "We should take you back to the ttherapist,you keep having thoughs dreams more frequently." His Husband replied. "Yea I know just I don't want meds again" He said sadly. "Dear it's for the best now try to get some more rest." Yamada said already falling asleep afterwards.

Aizawa got up and walked downstairs to make some coffee at 3:54 am. "I want to stop having these dreams" he thought to himself. He sipped his coffee slowly and looked around then sat on the couch and watched tv.

(thats all for now more later)