Midnight gives him an odd deadpan stare.

"Eight. Eight each."

Yuga narrows his eyes at her.

"So you want us both...to improvise...for a client who's only paying eight dollars a set? What is this, a brothel?"

"Eight hundred, you brain dead sluts!"

Oh.

Well, that's enough to shut them both right the hell up, eyes wide and jaws snapped shut in shock.

"You're fucking kidding me."

"I'm not. So get your shit together and go. They're in Katsuki's room. They've already paid for the next two hours; give them a good fuckin' time or it's your ass!" And then she storms out, slamming the door shut behind her so hard that it rattles. Katsuki snorts and rolls his eyes.

"Dramatic bitch."

"Like everyone else in this place." Yuga says under his breath as he stands. "I swear, you're really the only person I enjoy here. Even my husband is starting to make me gag---and not in the way he's supposed to."

"You're married?"

"Sadly. Seven years of absolute treachery and heartbreak. I've forgiven him so many times because by mother is always on about how marriage isn't always easy and he's actually started to change for the better but he's been so horrible to me for so long that I don't even want him anymore. You'd think the least he could do is give me some decent sex, but apparently that's asking for too much."

Katsuki is learning a lot about Yuga today. He's fairly interested in what he's sharing; Yuga's always been a happy picture of perfection to him. It's amazing how easy it is for him to hide how he really feels. How much he hates working there. About his marriage. The fact that the only one he sees as a friend is Katsuki even though he seemed to get along with the other dancers just fine.

"I'd have gotten a divorce the moment I lost those feelings." Katsuki said, following Yuga out into the hall.

"I honestly thought these things were things that we could get past but apparently my forgiveness means that it's alright to keep cheating on me. Don't get me wrong, he's been good for a while now. I just no longer have a desire to be with him. And I've tried to hand him the papers but he refuses to sign so now I have to get a lawyer."

That sounds like a really tough situation. Katsuki couldn't imagine what it would be like. He wonders if his parents have had similar woes.

"You guys have any kids?"

Yuga scoffs. "No, thank God. Imagine how career day would be if I did." He laughs, a sort of faraway look in his eyes. Katsuki guesses that it's a good thing that there aren't any kids involved---especially when it's obvious that this whole divorce thing is going to get fairly ugly, fairly quickly.

"I don't know much about it---never even had a boyfriend before. But if you need to vent or whatever shit, just call me, okay? You know it doesn't matter what time it is, I'll always come runnin' for you." Katsuki says. It's genuine---enough to pull an actual smile from Yuga as the shorter blonde intertwines their fingers together.

"I know, darling. You're always so good to us here. But don't you hesitate to do the same, alright?"

They pause outside of Katsuki's private room and Yuga takes a deep breath.

"What are we even going to do?"

Katsuki shrugs.

"Fuckin' improvise, I guess."