Chapter 6: The reunion

Start from the beginning

Vaggie is glad to see him like that. He hasn't changed, not a bit. She is relieft to know that some things never change.

(Y/N) started to get up, but Vaggie places a hand on his chest and stopped him.

V: "(Y/N) what are you doing? You need to rest, you are still not strong enough to get up."

(Y/N): "Please Vaggie i need to see them. And don't you worry about me, i had it worse. I was in worse condition after the great New York Gang war of 1927, ha ha ha ha, sooo many widows."

Vaggie knew that he is trying to cheer her up. But she is still worried. Her hand is still on his chest, she's still trying to reason with him.

V: "(Y/N) please. I dont want that anything happens to you. We just found you and..."

(Y/N) grabs her hand and squeeze it. He didn't hurt her, he could never hurt her or anyone else of his friends. But still...
His hand. It feels so nice.
He didn't want her to worry. She knew this, but its not easy for her. She is the "leader" of this group. She did everything in her powers to make sure that everyone is safe. She couldn't stop to worry  since she is responsible for everyone here.
But now...
Now (Y/N) is here, their friend, the only person they've ever trusted. He always had a plan, most likely even now.

(Y/N): "Vaggie. Please. I want to see them. I want to talk to all of you, it is really important for me."

She sighs.

V: "Alright (Y/N). But i will not leave your side."

(Y/N): "So its a deal then?"

He said it with a big thin smile on his face. Yup, thats the creator of the Radio Demon alright. Vaggie grabs his hand and pulled him up. He stands on shaky legs, but that didn't stop him.
Vaggie smiles as she sees him trying to walk. She is still on his side, just in case. She is happy to see him like that. He is trapped in this Hell but he still fights on. From this moment Vaggie knew, things are getting better from here. Because their creator and best friend has returned.

Meanwhile, the rest of the crew has a chat in the Hotel lobby,

H: "So you really wanna fucking tell me that (Y/N) has returned to this fucking Hellhole after all these years?"

C: "Yes, he is back. He's passed out but Vaggie is with him."

H: "And why the fuck is he here? I mean, why would anyone come back to this place?"

A: "Huh, beats us. I think we have to wait now til he wakes up."

AL: "Well i dont think we have to wait for much longer my friends."

Everyone looks at the demonic Radio Host, and Charlie asks him,

C: "What do you mean Al?"

Alastor just walks to the side and turns around. Right at the entrance of the Hotel lobby stands Vaggie and a tall, smiling person.

(Y/N).

Everything was quiet. This moment is so wierd for him. He drew them a few years back and now they are standing right infront of him.
Where to start?
What to say?

Charlie slowly moves towards him, don't breaking eyecontact with him.
Then she stopped right infront of him, and she embraced him in a hug.
He hugs back. Charlie started to sob, he is finally here, he is finally awake.
Angel started to move now, Charlie maked room for him, (Y/N) smiles at him and before he could say something Angel hugs him too. His two upper arms huged his torso and his two lower arms wraped around (Y/N) waist. Angel would normaly use this opportunity to do or to say something slutty. But not now. Maby later. But not now. They stood there for a few minutes before they let go of him.
And then the Main Event started.

Alastor stood right infront of (Y/N), both of them had the same smile on their faces, both of them had their hands behind their backs. It almost looked like two twin brothers had met for the first time. Alastor is (Y/N)s Bendykiller, his Brainchild, his very first creation.

Alastor smiles at (Y/N) and nods,

AL: "(Y/N)."

(Y/N) nods back,

(Y/N): "Alastor."

Alastor walkes towards him, it almost looks like they are having a staring contest.
(Y/N) knew that Alastor didn't like to be touched without his permission, he didn't expect anything else then a few words. But he's wrong.
(Y/N) wanted to say something until Alastor almost jumps at him, he gave his creator a hug only a brother could give. And (Y/N) hugs back, this was a surprise to be sure but a welcome one.

Husk spoke up,

H: "Hey!"

They looked at him.

H: "Move aside."

They moved, Husk took another sip from his bottle and placed it back on the counter. He walks towards (Y/N), nobody knew what he would do. Husk was always pissed and grumpy so they moved to (Y/N)s side just in case.
Husk stands now infront of him, he grabs (Y/N) by his shoulders, lift him up and then hugs him too.

H: "You really took your sweet ass time to got here."

He placed him down, but still one is missing. (Y/N) wants to ask where Niffty is until something collided with his leg.
He looks down and there she is, his little workaholic cyclops, Niffty.
He bows down and lift her up, Niffty looks at him with a smile and tears in her eye. He smiled back and hugs her too.

This moment. This kind of moments are rare down here. The only tears wich are shed today are tears of joy. At this moment everything is perfect and in peace.
But (Y/N) feels not just joy or happines.
But also guilt.
They are trapped down here for how long now? He didn't realised that his drawings, his friends, were stolen by his former Boss. He didn't deserve this peaceful moment with them.

And the only question in his head at this moment was, "Would they forgive me?"