𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪 ' 𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 . ♡

────── 〔✿〕──────

table of contents .

I. friendly

II. fluff

III. angst

IV. one - liners

────── 〔✿〕──────

I. friendly

the dark pinkette sat besides you . you two were in some random art cafe . she spared ocassional glances but continued sketching in a small journal . you couldn ' t see what she was drawing but she seemed very concentrated . after a while , she turned to you . " h- hey , uh , i hope you don ' t mind but i think you ' re very pretty . i drew you . " she smiles , showing you her journal . on her journal was a very well - done sketch of you . " i ' m nao egokoro , what ' s your name ? "

────── 〔✿〕──────

II. fluff

nao sat down besides you onto her couch . both of you were wearing comfy clothes and an array of snacks , popcorn , and sugary drinks sat in front of you two . a movie was set up on her tv . " you ready ? " she grinned , " it ' s been a while since i ' ve been able to have a movie night ! " she snuggled into the blankets that laid atop both of you and pressed play .

────── 〔✿〕──────

III. angst

( au ; non-killing game , they are all mutual friends . )

it was a dark , gloomy day . a group of 14 gathered at a cemetery . you look over to nao . as she predicted , she was gently sobbing . after all , this was mishima ' s funeral . he had died of natural causes . the girl looked terrible , bags were visible underneath her eyes as she cried . you attempted to comfort her and she began to cry , her head buried into your chest . " ( c - c/n ) . . t-thank you . . . " she sniffled.

────── 〔✿〕──────

IV. one - liners

" hey ( c / n ) , how are you ? it ' s been a while ! "

" listen to me , you ' re so strong ! keep your head up , i believe in you . "

" i have to go to the store to grab some paint supplies , do you want to come with me ? "

────── 〔✿〕──────