Kali

/ lemon /
"What... are you doing?" Kali asks as she places her keys on the hook. She closes the door and places everything in her hand onto the tabletop and walks towards you. You were in Kali's dorm, sitting on your legs on the couch.

"I just miss you. That's all." You reply, acting all innocent. Kali hums. As she sits down, you find it hot whenever she man-spreads. You climb onto her lap and the two of you stare into each other's eye in comfortable silence.

You slowly start making out with Kali and when you feel her hands on your hips, a pool of heat grows at the bottom of your waist. You let out a sigh when you feel her thumbs rub your hips. Instinctively, you start rutting on her. Your moans start filling the room.

"That's it, baby." Kali muttered. You whimper and grasp her clothes tighter, kissing her more passionately. Kali then moves down and kisses your neck.

"Go slow." Kali says. You smirk and don't slow down but moan even louder. A hand grasping your neck tightly catches you by surprise.

"I said. Go. Slow." Kali growls. You do as she says, but whimper when you're not satisfied enough.

Kali removes her hand from you neck and removes your shirt. "So greedy." Kali slips her hand into your pants and touches your core. She groans when you grip her hair tightly and moan as a response to her touching you.

"Doesn't it feel so good to be touched like this?" Kali says.

"F-Fuck..." You whimper.

Kali smirks and rubs you faster. Your panting becomes faster, rutting against her fingers. You kiss her messily to try to suppress your moans. But when Kali inserts a digit into your pussy, your eyebrows furrow. She bites your bottom lip as you moan. As she starts fingering you at fast pace, you can't help but rut even more. You latch your mouth onto her neck, moaning while giving her a hickey.

Kali add's another digit. More moans are leaving your mouth when Kali curls her fingers. You grab her wrist and gaze into Kali's eyes.

Kali stops her motions, "Are you hurt? Did I-"

You interrupt Kali and kiss her sloppily. She chuckles when you separate and when you look down to her wrist, you add another digit. When she gives you a 'you sure' look, you nod.

Kali slowly enters a third digit, watching your body and expression to make sure you're not getting hurt. When that third digit touches your g-spot, your eyes roll back and you resume riding her fingers.

Your lips were pursed as you bobbed up and down on her fingers, whimpers and short moans heard at your throat. Kali unexpectedly thrusted in and you cried out a high pitched moan.

Kali looks at you and reads the pleasure on your face, "Too shy to moan in my ear, hm?"

You shake your head, "No."

"Then let me hear you. You're my slut, my fucktoy." Kali says. She lays you down and hovers above you. Grabbing your wrists and pinning them above your hands, she starts fingering you faster. The blush on your cheeks redden as you want to hide your face.

"You're mine. And I want everything you've got." Kali says before kissing your neck. Your walls were clenching around her fingers. She knows your close. Kali goes even faster.

"You hear that?" Kali asks, referring to your pussy that's making squelching noises as she thrusts in. "So dirty for me."

You feel more heat grow at your core. Your hips start to buck. You try to close your legs but Kali growls, "Open them or you won't cum."

"Please let me cum. Let me cum. Please please please." You whisper fast. "Baby, I want to cum."

Kali lets go of your wrists and stuffs her fingers in your mouth. She begins to thrust in you with curled fingers. You two stare at each other. You get more horny when you see a smirk on Kali's face. As you swirl your tongue around her fingers, you hear her chuckle. She then moves her fingers from your mouth to your neck and squeezes the sides.

"Cum for me, baby." You let out a lengthy moan as you clench around her fingers. Your eyes roll back to your head as you feel pleasure go through your body. You hold onto Kali's wrist that's around your neck.

"Thank you," you say as you calm down, panting. Kali removes her fingers in you. You whimper when she puts them in her mouth. She bends down and kisses your stomach to your waist then your thighs. Kali then licks your pussy, cleaning you up. She hums when she sticks her tongue in you. You run your hand through her hair and push her head more into your pussy.

Kali gets up but you quickly grab her and kiss her. You moan in her mouth when you taste yourself. As you separate, you lay on the couch.

"Ice cream? Taco Bell?" Kali says as she carries you to the bathroom. You snuggle on Kali's chest and close your eyes.

"Taco Bell, please." You reply. Kali places you in the tub and turns the water on.

"Alright. Clean up while I order us some Taco Bell." Kali replies before kissing you on the forehead. You smile and relax in the warm water.