Articles and Presents

Start from the beginning

"Eh, love, paano kung biglang may mangyari? That's just a week before your due date and I read in some articles that it's possible na you'll have contractions na or pwede na din you will give birth a week before your actual due." Thirdy explained.

"Ferdinand, 'wag ka na masyadong advance mag-isip dyan. Dati lang you're so slow, now naman you are so advance! I really should stop you from reading those kind of articles."

Bea doesn't know if she would be thankful that Thirdy knows about those things or papatigilin na nya ang asawa nya sa pagre-reasearch about pregnancy and delivery.

"You can't blame me, love. You know naman I want to be there for you every step of the way. I just want to make sure that you two are safe." With this, medjo na-konsensya naman si Bea.

"Yes, I know that. That's why I am telling you nga to go there. You have prioritized us always since I got pregnant. And really, Love, I appreciate that so much. But this one, I think you should go. It's not like it will be an overnight event, uuwi ka din naman after eh." Bea insisted.

Bea really wants him to go kasi she wants his husband to have a breather naman. When she got pregnant, pili na lang din ang commitments na pinupuntahan ni Thirdy. When she reached her sixth month naman, he would just do some photoshoots and did not commit to any tournaments. He was really focused on Bea, very much hands-on. 

"Okay. Fine, you win on this na. But one thing. Dani will be with you that day, okay?" Thirdy said, mukha kasing super stressed na si Bea over him not going to that event.

"Sure. 'Yun lang naman pala eh. That's a great idea nga, so I can bully Danyot." She said with her eyes sparking. Excited na kasi syang ma-bully si Dani ulit.

"I guess I have to get a new suit for that event." He said.

"Yes, I think so. I'll call Johann that we will drop by later sa shop nya, so we can get you a new one." Bea told Thirdy, so he can just continue driving.

"Thanks, Love." And Thirdy just continued driving.

°°°°°

When they arrived at the boutique, they were immediately assisted by Johann. His shop has been Thirdy's go-to place since then when he needs fine clothes for events. He was also the one who made the suit Thirdy wore when they got married more than two years ago.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Ravena! It's nice seeing you, two, again ha." Their friend greeted them.

"Yeah, he needs a new suit kasi for next week eh." Bea replied and went close to him for a beso.

"Yes, bro. I'm going to an event next week. Ngayon lang kasi na-finalize lahat, so medjo late na ako nakapunta." Thirdy said after sharing a man hug with his friend.

"Oh, that's why. Pero Bea, I have to say that pregnancy suits you well ha." Johann cannot help but tell the pregnant woman his friend is with.

"Napaka-blooming mo ngayon. When is the baby due?" 

"In three weeks na, actually." She replied and leaned her body to Thirdy.

"I see. Kapag lalaki, I will get him as a model ng mga suits for kids ah!"

"Sure, bro. I'm sure my Fourth will look so handsome and fine with your suits." Thirdy said.

"Oops, but for now, you choose muna on what you should wear for next week." Bea interrupted kasi parang mapa-plano na ni Thirdy ang modelling career ng anak nya. Well, he can't blame him tho. He just likes  the fact that their first baby is a boy.

"Love, I guess you should just get something ready-made na. Nakakahiya naman kay Johann if you would have it rushed pa." She told her husband.

"Sige, let's just do that. You choose my outfit, please."