--- Chapter 1 ---

Well you see, Cyn knew because she was the only one alert. All the girls had been hit on the head, except Cyn didn't conk out like the others. As she explained to the other girls, they were shocked. Shocked and scared.

"There must be some way to escape. I've read enough crime novels to know this.", Mo spoke, sounding slightly braver then before. She peered around the barely lit room, looking at all the strange carvings in the wall. There was dust, and it seemed rounded. The only thing Mo could properly see, was the little candle glowing in the corner.

"We're in a cave. I know that for sure", Cyn said.

"It's in some sort of laboratory, i think we're underground.", she added to her own remark.

"Strange.", Pattie replied as she carefully started to peer around with Mo, looking for any clue of a sort.

"But what are they gonna do with us? I mean what do they want us for?", Jane spoke, sounding tense, thinking of the worst that could be.

"I don't know, but we will soon. There's no escape we can see, so we're stuck.", Pattie replied.

"Great. The guys are probably late for the premier, and worried about us, AND, we might never make it out of here!", Jane proclaimed.

Suddenly, there was a voice. Out of now where. A deep voice.

"Your right on that one, deary. You're never going to make it out from down here!"