why would he send these?

Sorry if there's errors, didn't have time to

B r a d l e y

    A knock at my front disturbs any new and possible thoughts that could be going around in my head. It's 1:27 p.m and I don't usually get anyone over at this time, which is probably strange to other people. 

   Groaning, I get up and open the door in nothing but a pair of pajama shorts and a sweatshirt. A mailman stands in front of me, holding a package and a clipboard. I clear my throat, letting him know that I'm in front of him. His eyes widen when he says my attire, and then shakes his head as if he doesn't want to continue looking at me. 

    "You're..." The man looks down at the package and then looks back up to finish speaking. "Bradley Waverly, correct?"

     "Yes, do I have to sign for this?" I signal towards the package he's holding, raising an eyebrow. 

    He holds out the clipboard, a pen balanced on it. I quickly sign it and thank him, shutting the door. I jog to my couch, eager to see who sent something and what's inside of the packaging. 

     I rip open the box, no bothering to grab a knife and cut it open. Letter's are scattered within the box. I carefully take them out, a smile on my face. Reading the front of the envelope, my smile somehow widens. "Open Me FIRST" is placed on the front.

      Carefully opening it, a letter is inside of it. 

       Once upon a time, there was a boy who got off of tour for a break and went on Omegle. He searched over and over for someone somewhat decent to talk to. He got many, many, horny people, and then came Bradley when he was just about to give up. This is very cliche, but also very true. No one really knew what they were going through. For certain reasons, Bradley decided to agree to give the annoying boy her Kik username. That was where it all started. They talked and talked, a doubt in each of their minds. Ignoring thoughts, they continued to talk, to prove the odds wrong. Now here he is, writing a letter to a girl that he hopes that he got the address right. Hopefully Bradley is here, right now, reading this and smiling to herself and not finding how I found her address creepy whatsoever.

          This is where "the end" would be put in the story, but frankly, this is only the beginning of them.

                                                  -hestyles94

     I let out a breathy laugh, the smile on my face from before still placed there. If this were to be a scam, I don't know what I would do.

------------------------------------------------------------

-There's only going to be a few more chapters left because this is a short story.

-Anyone want a Q & A? If you do, leave questions in the comments. [It can be about stories or me(?)]

-Other than that, I hope you all enjoyed the update and have a nice day / night!