REFLECTION OF LoVe 1

Kabanata 1

Headline News

MAG-ASAWA PINATAY

Mag-asawang Daniel at Grace Montana ay pinatay sa loob ng kanilang kwarto. Ang lalaki ay binaril sa batok at nagkalat ang kanyang dugo sa computer table habang ang kanyang misis na si Grace ay binaril ng dalawang beses sa kanyang balikat at dibdib habang nakahiga siya sa kama.

Pinatay ni Rufus ang television matapos makita ang balita. Umupo siya habang kumakain ng hapunan niya, sandwich and beer, when the phone rang.

"Hello?" he said plainly.

"Hey, it's Maegan. "Rufus have you seen the news?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's horrible, and wala daw witness and no forced of entry sa bahay. This is a hard case. Zero!" he sighed.

"You bet!" Maegan agreed. "Well, see you tomorrow. Don't forget, we have a meeting. This would really one hell of a topic."

"Yup, see you tomorrow. Good night... Rufus said as he ended the conversation.

Palakad-lakad si Dave sa loob ng opisina niya habang may kinakausap sa telepono. "What are you doing?! You bunch of losers! It's been two months and yet you have no lead of the case?" He said exasperatedly. As he sat in his chair when someone knocks on the door and open it.

"Excuse me sir, Ms. Dela Vega is here. Do you want her to come in?" his secretary asked. "Ok, give me a sec and I will ring you." He said with a serious tone in his voice then he get back to the phone.

"I will call you back next week I hope you will give me a damn good news!" He exclaimed. Then he dialed to his secretary.

Dave Nathaniel Montana is the only son of multi-millionaire Daniel Montana. Sila ang nagmamay-ari ng isa sa malalaking Contruction Company at ilang Shopping Malls sa bansa. He has everything everyone could ask for. He has the good looks, money and also an intelligent man. He never thought the life he live would shattered in just one snap of fate when his parents was murdered. Everything changed since then. He has to take full responsibility of all the business and assets that his parents left.

"Good morning Mr. Montana. I'm Cassandra dela Vega." as she entered the office and stand in front of him. While Dave stared at her from head to foot and smiled a bit as he reached his hand for handshake. Then she accepted it with awkwardness as she felt uncomfortable with his squinted look in hers but she managed to smiled back.

Kailangan maghire ng bagong secretarya ni Dave kasi ang kasalukuyan niyang secretarya na si Anne ay magreresign, dahil na approved na ang petition ng asawa n'yang nagtatrabaho sa Canada.

"I'm Dave Montana, well what can I do for you Ms. Dela Vega?" he asked after he signale her to sit down.

"I am applying for a secretary. And I have a recommendation letter from Mr. Contreras sir." she said with confident.

Saglit siya nitong tinitigan at parang balewala ang sinasabi niya at sa halip ay tiningnan ni Dave ang resume niya at tatangu-tango ito.

"I can see that you have good credentials and presently you're working in the insurance company as a sales agent?" hindi makapaniwalang tingin sa kanya.