jason

hey yo jason here I'm on my way to see my sister Thalia.  here  we go I walked up to her apartment I walked in the door and saw her on the couch kissing some weird guy with blond hair and green eyes they stopped and they noticed me. I  looked at Thalia like we kneed to talk  she got up and we walked in her bedroom. I am so sorry it is not so easy being a maiden she blurted out. hey sis it's ok I calmly say we all make mistakes. I know she says but I am a luitenet of

Artemis. hey it's really ok let's go to camp half blood. ok she mumbles. now we are walking down the stairs getting in the car driving to camp half blood. we get there and go into the Zeus cabin. she falls on her bed and screems in her pillow. and that is how we fall asleep hey tals may be stupid but is pretty smart. anyway I've training to do so I've been pretty busy lately. since i am joined for as activities with  hades and Poseidon I've had some trouble facing Nico , percy, Tyson, and hazel. but it is Chb so that's what u expect I mean when u go to camp isn't  there always one kid better than u? at Chb it is percy at cj   there is reyna and at school there is anabeth. anabeth hot a good fighter and smart almost like pipes. piper now there's a girl funny a good fighter and sweet. Idk what to do because percy told me he is going. to propose  to anabeth. i am a jumble of love nerves between Thalia and percy. I wonder if nowi s h would propose to piper I s frank going to propoes to hazel no hazel is 14and he is 16percy 18 a nd I'm 17. is 17 old enough to propose ?????????. I hope not. i dont wanna look at flowers and tablets and tuxedos and all that th e re is only so much a guy can handle. anyway I h ott. go see u later Jason.

ps. read do clouds dream and rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh by the way im the vise president of the harry percy fan club!!!!