"That fuck for that, I'd rather some practice before we have one!" He chuckled and Stevie thought that was a good time to tell him.

"Well I am glad then because that's how I feel as well and we will get the practice because we will be Aunt and Uncle kind of soon!" She smiled proudly watching as Lindsey raised an eyebrow "The reason Christine is unwell is because she is expecting, she is just early and ill but that is why I was in there, she is just nervous about telling us because she was worried we wouldn't want to live with them!" Stevie explained quietly.

Lindsey nodded "I don't think a kid will bother us, at least we can hand it back after we want our own time so its good practice for when we want some!" He smiled, not really bothered by it at all "But what about the album, touring and all that, she is a key member of the band!" 

Stevie laughed "Good points and also about that, I think she will still do her part, she seems a hard worker and it won't be an issue, lots of women are still doing the music scene fine pregnant or with small children like the women from ABBA for instance and we will all help Chris!" Stevie beamed optimistically.

Lindsey shrugged and nodded "True and at least the kid has basically four parents anyway, which one do you think knocked her up, Mick or John, no wait, maybe it was Jenny!" He joked and Stevie laughed, shaking her head at him.

"She will just be relieved that we know now and won't run for the hills!" Stevie laughed, still feeling a great amount of something she couldn't explain for Christine, like they connected somehow.

"Why would we, we got a record deal and we are going to live in a mansion, a new baby isn't an issue, my concern is how good their weed is and how good the album will be, I'm already thinking of loads of ideas for songs!" Lindsey chuckled and Stevie felt so glad that everything seemed to still be going to work out.

"That's great and that's how I feel too, anyway I better make this tea for Chris, I am so glad everything is sorted!" She giggled and kissed his cheek before getting up and darting into the kitchen where Mick and John were stood, looking in their pantry and chuckling.

"How is Chris?" John asked when he noticed Stevie.

"Resting, Lindsey and I both know about the pregnancy too and congratulations!" Stevie smiled, flicking the kettle on.

Mick and John smiled happily "Thanks!" they both said and then chuckled, causing Stevie to giggle as well.

"We were just tyring to make a shopping list of food because Mick was saying how much Jenny ate once the morning sickness went and we are trying to do everything to keep Chris as calm as possible!" John stated, holding a piece of paper with food listed all on it.

"That's great then, I also have some things in mind that should help, I am just making Chris a tea!" Stevie smiled and then saw Lindsey making his way over.

"Congrats!" he said looking at Mick and John, trying to still be subtle.

"Thanks, so you aren't bothered by the thought of the little one?" John smiled.

"Nah, not at all, good practice for Stevie and I, we are both easy going anyway, anything goes in the 70's right?" He chuckled, trying to hint at how he knew about their mysterious four way relationship and letting them know he didn't care what they did.

"Good view on things, we have a lot in common!" Mick chuckled and winked playfully. 

"Maybe we do, a bunch of kindred spirits!" Lindsey laughed and Stevie giggled beginning to pour some of the kettle water into a cup with a teabag of chamomile tea, since it had just boiled.

"Well after years of ups and downs, it truly does seem everything will work out!" John couldn't help but say, feeling relaxed for some reason and glad Stevie and Lindsey were so easy going and accepting and how Stevie seemed to be helping Christine a lot as well, he just felt everything would work out and hadn't been happier before, besides his worry about Christine still, he felt deep down it would all be alright and Mick smiled having similar thoughts and feelings, as did Stevie and Lindsey.